Spotted: Dr. Murray's Wife in Vegas

10/15/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While Dr. Conrad Murray scrambles to resolve his child support issues in Vegas, his wife -- Dr. Blanche Y. Bonnick Murray -- was out in Sin City running errands today ... looking cool, calm and collected.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The Doc (Conrad) has three days to appear in a Las Vegas court before a judge issues a bench warrant for his arrest. He's also still in hot water for fueling Michael Jackson with Propofol ... which the L.A. County Coroner says killed him.

Morty M

Wife?? Didn't know he was still married...

Morty M

Wife and a girlfriend with a baby...Well that says it all!

Who Cares reads a wonder

They said WHAT=KILLED

emily

I didn't know he was married..whatever. Why isn't he in jail yet?

OhWell

I Am Dr. Conrad Murray, And Yes I Killed Your Beloved Michael Jackson….The LAPD Hasn’t Arrested Me
And They Never Will…I Got Away With Murder And There Is Nothing All You Haters Of Me Can Do About
It. Hahahahaha……… You Can All Kiss My Black Ass.

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

Jill

TMZ. If you can get pics of Murray's wife and gf, (who no one even knows) then why don't you get pics of Murray outside his house? Is it a gated community? I can't believe he has not left that house even once in all these months. Does the DA have the case yet?

MJ's#1fan

dis man needs 2 hurry up and b arrested!

Souza

LMFAO! Isn't that Billie Jean Jackson??

ROFLOL

Michelle

Wow she good looking... not what I would have thought.. so I know she must be going threw it..poor woman..I have no problems with her.. I wonder what she thinks about situation at best... God bless her because I know she's going to need her strenght for her kids... it just keeps coming...

Water

10. Girl you need a new weave those tracks are showing! Did you make love to your husband after he killed Micheal! Did you put him up to the murder?!?! Did you ever wear Micheal's underwear... I doubt it because your ass is so BIG. If I ever saw you in the street (it wouldn't be in my neighborhood believe me) I would beat you until you were blind! Fat "women" like you should be kept in a cage. FU

Posted at 7:42PM on Oct 15th 2009 by Mrs. christie--first grade teacher

You are so stupid and ignorant

Joe

"He's also still in hot water for he fueling Michael Jackson with Propofol ... which the L.A. County Coroner says killed him."
What in the hell kind of gibberish language is this? Proof-read people.

Guitar

Jermaine Jackson' spending Michael's stash and Vienna Gold' {off-shore banking} in India, dr Murray driving without plates.
I Left California {to expensive} making $50,000.00 year, paying their child-support, with my' tax money.
Applied Pharmacy killed Chris Benoit, Woman and child, plus Mr. Michael Jackson, Both' Las Vegas Nevada and California apply no Justice for lawbreakers with high dollar attorney's, death becomes them.

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

ignorant...dare to say this to my face? you fat SLOB...BRING ITk... let me know the address of your trailer park and I will be there.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments