Swine Flu Infiltrates TMZ

10/15/2009 3:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

E.I.E.I.Oh no! A TMZ employee is down with the swine, and we think there's a connection to a boy band and Dr. Sanjay Gupta.

Chad Weiser just called with the bad news. He's got the H1N1. And here's where the plot thickens. Chad works in the production of TMZ TV and handled the tapes we got of Brian Littrell and Dr. Sanjay Gupta, both swine flu survivors.

No one gets out of the office all day, so it's like a petri dish in here.

HELP!!!! And pass the Purell.

Bobo Frog

Plus, he eats like a pig. I'm the King, you're all queens.

fernando

Get plenty of rest and plenty of fluids!! chrome soda!

cjs

Oh geez.. I wish him and all of you well !!!!

lilliana.m.garcia

just goes to show how fast and serious this virus is

USB600

Hey I hope Harvey provides really good health care for his full-time staff there.

bob

that means The VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHER GAVE IT TO HIM, and hes or she is around PAPARAZZIS ALL THE TIME, PAPARAZZIS ARE INFECTED TOO???

X-28

Chad has H1N1 ( the flu) so any co-workers who were around him 48 hours before he called in sick are at risk for the virus.

Tips for preventing the spread -
Wash hands often
Keep common surfaces disinfected
Cough and sneeze into your arm, instead of your hand
If you are sick, stay home until your symptoms are gone and you feel well enough to participate in all activities
If you get flu-like symptoms and are pregnant, have underlying health problems or if your symptoms get worse, contact your health care provider.

Shannon

Feel better soon Chad! Forget the chicken soup and go for greek lemon chicken soup - it stays in much better...LoL!

John

Swine flu didn't begin in pigs, which you would know if you read any news release from the World Health Organization. Placing a picture of a pig in this post is very misleading and irresponsible.

???????????????????????

Well.....Yes....Duh.......Damn you people are idiots there....you all deserve the swine flu!

Amanda

I'm at home with H1N1 right now. It was worse than I expected but not so bad I needed to go to the hospital.

SANITIZE!!!!

Bash a Pap

No if the rest of the office could just follow suit.

Michelle

I was tested for H1N1... damn that is a torture test! They need to do this on all criminals, STAT! Everyday! Every hour!

Tatjana

Poor Chad. Get well soon :)

gin

Three of my family members have had confirmed cases of H1N1 -- all had very mild cases and recovered quickly.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments