Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

10/16/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson Something is going on with the Jackson family ... multiple sources are telling us the family has been invited with open arms to attend the premiere of "This Is It" ... but Katherine Jackson and other family members insist they have been snubbed.

Here's what we know -- 60 tickets for the Michael Jackson movie have been offered to the family, yet Katherine insists no one ever called them about getting seats. Several sources tell us they believe the ticket offer was made to certain members of the family but the offer was never relayed to Katherine.

Fact is ... Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting -- just rehearsal footage.

But we're also told Jackson's three kids have been telling Katherine they want to see it ... bad.

Joe Jackson insists "This Is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

Sources say Sony not only offered the Jackson family seats to the premiere, but also offered a private screening.

Is it possible one of Katherine's sons is hoarding info? Just a theory ...

sue

337- whomever does this guys makeup sure hits it right on!!! he looks really good, but i just cant get into anyone looking like mj, its just to weird. he does an amazing impression of mj but i only see mj !!! rip mj-sue from tampa

MJ

Gone but Not Forgotten

MJ,You were so full of life,
Always smiling and carefree,
Life loved you being a part of it,
And I loved you being a part of me.
You could make anyone laugh,
If they were having a bad day,
No matter how sad I was,
You could take the hurt away.
Nothing could every stop you,
Or even make you fall,
You were ready to take on the world,
Ready to do it all.
But God decided he needed you,
So from this world you left,
But you took a piece of all of us,
Our hearts are what you kept.
Your seat is now empty,
And it’s hard not to see your face,
But please always know this,
No one will ever take your place.
You left without a warning,
Not even saying good-bye,
And I can’t seem to stop,
Asking the question why?

Nothing will ever be the same,
The halls are empty without your laughter,
But I know you’re in Heaven,
Watching over us and looking after.
I didn’t see this coming,
It hit me by surprise,
And when you left this world,
A small part of me died.
Your smile could brighten anyone’s day,
No matter what they were going through,
And I know everyday for the rest of my life,
I’ll be missing you.

319. MJ never learned to take responsibility for anything in his life---from the time he was 5, everything was done for him so he could perform, perform, perform. So, as an adult, he never knew how to be responsible, and assumed the people he hired would do those things for him---pay the bills, deal w/the animals, etc. His faults are the product of never being taught, and not growing up w/any kind or normalcy.

Posted at 3:15PM on Oct 16th 2009 by angie
___________________________________________

That is so right on!!!

pia

Everything is strangely quiet with Micheal's investigation. Having lived in L.A. and witnessing L.A.P.D rush to judgement on so many cases this one is taking forever. I hope they have interviewed everyone in that house the day and night before Micheal died.

sue

missing u mj---very well put, that was beautiful!!! the hurt is unbearable at times.. sue from tampa

Hypocrites

Posted at 4:20PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Bubba

You just realized that??? Boy you MJ fans are more stupid then I thought!!!

Ebony

I promised myself that I wouldn't return to TMZ to comment on any Michael threads, but what can I say. Anyhow, I really wish that Michael left his family at least 60% of his estate. Yes, he had a very difficult upbringing, but family is family. I however respect his decision, after all, it was his estate to do as he wished...

This is off the topic, but I don't believe that I'll witness another performer on the level of Michael Jackson during my lifetime. He had a truly unique gift. While reminiscing about MJ, I couldn't help but to think how sad it all turned out for him. It really just goes to show:

TMZ ROCKS ON

346 Talent + Fame + Wealth + Worldly Success + Worldwide Adulation DOES NOT = Happiness.

Posted at 4:44PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Mary

especially when you have a sorryazzed greedy leeching family

Melanie Hoyle

Well duh, we've known for several weeks this would be a movie made of rehearsal footage. It's the best we're gonna see of This Is It in terms of video footage since This Is It never happened, and I for one am looking forward to seeing it. And if Joe Jackson's fear comes true and the media tries to tear it apart then I will be one of many white people who will speak up in outrage against those racist thugs who hounded Michael for over 2 decades with their b.s. and made a mockery of his life.

A.B.

Michael would have been very welcome in Europe. He could have lived here without all the body guards, he could have walked the streets - maybe not in Paris or Berlin, but at least in my city.

Cynthia, thanks for the link to the Randy Phillips interview. I sounds as if both he and Ortega knew about the eating problem but were in denial of how serious it was, and the anxiety it signaled. And they didn't really hear Michael when he told them he couldn't sleep. They didn't want to take in that something was really wrong, they didn't investigate it.

REAL

To Suzanne
i WILL VOLUNTEER TO TAKE THE KIDS TOSEE THE FILM IF THEY WANT TO GO WHEN i GO ON NOV 1 2009 AT 7:00PM IN CINCINNATI.OHIO

Posted at 4:01PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Suzanne

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I find it amazing how people like susanne here act as if they
were personal with MJ and they understand Him like no one else.

You are all as sick as He was. he was a Addict and a Pedophile.
An your all so Blind you can't see that

worship him all you want.. But Get some Mental Help.
You all need it, he was just a singer. there are Hundreds
as good as he ever was. But None of you will ever admit to that.
That Too is a Sickness...

Duh

Good evening everyone

Duh

Hello

checkit

Two options:

It could be bodydoubles and media tearing it apart like Joe says.

Or

We are going to see something what could have been amazing.

We can only have an opinion if we watch it ourself

This is it, and thats all (folks)

liz

Perhaps dying was the only possible way Michael could get away from supporting his family. He knew exactly what he was doing when he did the will that way. Poor tortured man was suffering mentally and physically, paranoia, pedophilia, anorexia...he was a tortured, total mess.