Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

10/16/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson Something is going on with the Jackson family ... multiple sources are telling us the family has been invited with open arms to attend the premiere of "This Is It" ... but Katherine Jackson and other family members insist they have been snubbed.

Here's what we know -- 60 tickets for the Michael Jackson movie have been offered to the family, yet Katherine insists no one ever called them about getting seats. Several sources tell us they believe the ticket offer was made to certain members of the family but the offer was never relayed to Katherine.

Fact is ... Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting -- just rehearsal footage.

But we're also told Jackson's three kids have been telling Katherine they want to see it ... bad.

Joe Jackson insists "This Is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

Sources say Sony not only offered the Jackson family seats to the premiere, but also offered a private screening.

Is it possible one of Katherine's sons is hoarding info? Just a theory ...

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

tanya

If Mrs.Katherine Jackson doesn't want to see the movie that is her RIGHT she doesn't have to see it!

There's always someone in the family or lately Grace taking the children on their outings, if the children want to see the movie I am sure Mrs.Jackson would not object.

Maybe she doesn't want to see footage of her son in the last few days of his life, she has seen so much of his rehearsals.

She may not be ready to see the footage, maybe at a later date,remember at the private funeral service on September 3,2009, they were late arriving I read it was because Mrs K.Jackson was having a hard time and not wanting to attend the service.

PLEASE don't be so harsh with Mrs.Jackson she is a eighty year old woman.

RIP MJ
Love the Jackson's

Anita

tanya

If Mrs. Katherine Jackson does not want to see the movie that is her RIGHT maybe she would like to see it at another time or NEVER.

The children can see the movie without her, there are family members or Grace that are willing and able to take the children.

Please do not speak negative of this woman she is after all a eighty year old woman.

RIP MJ

Love the Jackson's

Anita

moonwalker

Posted at 5:59PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Mr. Jackson

Randy may read here but this is not him. I ain't buyin' what yer sellin', you poser.

Posted at 6:06PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Deb

Insanity Says 2 Mr. Jackson:

I doubt seriously that this is really U! However, I WILL ADDRESS THIS.. It seems that people that achieve stardom forget what got them there YES, the CRAZY, OBSESSIVE FANS! Without the support of "these people" you would not live like you do...I am not saying that you would not be successful doing something else-I keep an open mind.

*Respectfully: Just remember without "these people"-U would not be where any of you are today-should this be a real Jackson (which I seriously doubt) talking. Now, when you decided that you and any of your family were going to get into showbiz you opted for a very public lifestyle from that moment-hell you signed up for the public scrutiny...Although, I do believe that somethings are not up for discussion regard in individual's right to privacy. ***For this reason Insanity does not identify with the word fan. The word FAN has its origin based in FANATIC-this Insanity is NOT! *I have supported MJ a member of your family since I can first remember. When no one in the United States would touch Invincible I did. I am glad I did it was a good album-I would have really missed out on many theme songs for various episodes from my past. Hell, everyone needs good theme music! So please be mindful of what you say those same people that supported him will be some of the very people to support your family now-should any of you decide to stay in show biz.

Posted at 6:41PM on Oct 16th 2009 by Insanity X Lives @Facebook.com

LOL! You don't have a clue who I am. I can definitely tell you that I'm related the the Jacksons. So that is why I use the name Mr. Jackson. You'll never find out which Jackson I am though. Do you really think I'd post my real name here so you guys could f#ck with me even more? I don't think so. And that being said, how would you guys feel if people trashed your family, saying all kinds of garbage about them that is not even true? This is one reason I hate the media and stupid people like you guys who have nothing better to do than post things about people you don't even know. And in case you're all wondering, some celebs do take peeks at sights like these just out of curiosity. But they really could care less what losers like you guys think because they already know it's a load of crap. On this last note, you all need to get a life and stop believing what the media is feeding you.

Anita

I would not pay to see this some of this is not Mj but the impersonator that had been getting pay off doing Mj for year the guy that was tying get the beat and then said one more time is Ecasanova, there are more of them in this footage as well take a look and see for yourself.
and it look like 2 of everybody in it watch it careful and see for yourself and the guy that is standing in frot of the guy with red shirt on and the black pant on look at his hand and arm it look black but when he is on stage he look white now you look.

pia

455. Now whats wrong with Kath??
She doesn't want to see the movie!!! It's her son!!
The day after Michaels death she went to a store to buy camping equitment and at the memorial service, she had her nails done..
AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!
Makes no sense at all..

Posted at 6:08AM on Oct 17th 2009 by Pia

_______________________________________________________________

This above post was not from me, because I wasn't even near a computer at that time of post. And know nothing of katherines shopping habits. I think Katherine is having a hard time deciding to watch hours of her child knowing these were some of his last moments.

tanya

You ask what is wrong with Mrs. Jackson? SHE IS A GRIEVING MOTHER!!!

RIP MJ Love the Jackson's

Dean

The movie is exploitation to the max. Money grubbing Joe Jackson is probably full of BS.

mj

www.this-is-not-it.com

sheyla

I was sitting around today and i was watching tv and heard about who is and isn't going to watch the 'THIS IS IT" movie,Why are we so wrapped up in that for ?? Has even the police forgot not only did Dr. Conrad Murray kill a pop star but he took a life that was a father,son,brother and uncle..He amitted that he gave him propofol ... so why isn't anything being done ???? it has been over 3 months now and still he walking the streets..eating and sleeping in his own bed in his warm home and WHERE IS MICHAEL???? If Dr. Conard gets away with this cause((( now they are talking about child support (((CHILD SUPPORT))) PLEASE! ,That will give way to the others to take the drug and give it to someone and get away with it..I think it is time for someone to answer why isn't he in jail..Are they waiting for us to forget what happen..Well this and other ones WILL NEVER FORGET AND WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27