Keegan's Ex: His Expensive Lawyer Got Him Off

10/17/2009 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A judge refused to hit Andrew Keegan with a permanent restraining order this week over allegations he abused his ex-girlfriend ... and for some reason, his ex-girlfriend isn't all that surprised.

102009_keegans_ex

Kristi Parrales gave TMZ the following statement:

"I'm fine. I guess deep down inside, I knew I had a slim chance in winning, considering I didn't hire an expensive lawyer to bail me out. In fact, I went alone as a strong woman who was standing up to someone who hurt her."

Regardless of the outcome, Kristi tells us she's happy it's all over.

blueangel

Hopefully it really is over and he will leave her alone . . .no thanks to the court!

Simone - number 1

Fourth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone - number 1

In despite of this situation, Andrew is hot!!!!

Simone

NOBODY CARES IF YOU ARE FIRST OR FOURTH, YOU FAT COW.

Vernon

I am just curious, why would a judge ever deny a restraining order. Is there some reason why this guy needs to be near her. Do they live in the same building, work together?

I see no reason at all why something like this should be denied, how does it inconvience him to not be able to be near her?

I heard on the other parts of the story someone claiming that if she recieved the restraining order that the girl might try and get money as a next move but personally I don't believe a restraining order is any proof to a civil trial that harm was done.. Very strange and very disturbing when you consider there are 1000's of women who get abused who are NOT dating celebrities.

Anyway good for her at least making a public statement and exposing this guy for the next chic in line...

kiki

This is so sad. Another case of probable domestic violence being unacknowledged because of a faulty unjust system. I give her credit for trying. Now hopefully he'll at least her alone.

Bonnie

Curious as to why judges deny restraining orders? Me too, considering how many women are killed each year. See http://www.familylawcourts.com/badcop.html

And doing so will save the state, later.

Never mind lives.

See http://www.gpsrestraingordersolution.com

Celebrities need this because of some fans.

Tye Tanikk

Its always the same ole story... sweet lil innocent girl falls for the "bad boy" (more like LAME-OID) and then after the honeymoon wears off she finds out who he really is... and then goes cryin to the regular folk to help her.
Modern girls make this mistake all the time nowadays and they are the ones to blame. You asked for it, whether she knew it or not by involving herself with this trash-bag and then shes suprised when the truth comes out. BOO FN WHOO.

Im so sick of this current crop of American chicks. Sure they are hot and fun, but dumb when it comes to the game of life. And then expect everyone else to care about the problems they created. Stop hanging around LOSERS, and you wouldnt have this problem... but by asking this of them only emboldens them to keep seeking trouble, like a young lil brat who wants to deny his parents wishes.

C'est La Vie, I guess

socaltrick

pose nude for Penthouse while you are still relevant! Time is a wasting.

nicole leollee

At least no balloons were involved.

THEMOMMA

Who aaare these people ??????????

nemo

Actually they probably had one of these freak liberal judges. The same judges that routinely slap child molesters and rapists on the wrist and let them go free. Liberals are f'n evil.

Miss U MJ

Secretative Female

Andrew learn his lesson for getting involved this crazy chick.