Hunka Hunka Elvis' Hair Sells for $18k

10/19/2009 1:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The King's crown is still pulling in some serious dough -- a clump of Elvis Presley's hair just sold for $18,300!!!!!!

0921_media_removed_britney

The 51-year-old hair sample went on the auction block in Chicago this weekend -- so far the winner has not been identified.

FYI --the hair was only expected to sell for around $12,000.

Barb

They just got screwed. Elvis never had DRY Crinkley hair !

Hypocrites

Go Elvis

Ooooo Noooo!

Hey, that would make a great "rug" for Dr. Phil -- and he could afford it!

JonJobless

Dear Journel
First! Also its me Jon the Con Gosslin wow what a cool idea to make me some money! I can sell my hair well whats left of it!I betta hurry tho its falling out fast! Its for all the ladies who only dream of running there hands thru my freeloading stealing lying working my kids cuz daddy homemaker needs a paycheck,I have to buy my ho's in vegas my cars my high rent apartment my Ed farty t-shirts my kids mis-spelled birthday cakes,yes dear journel daddy homemakers has to get paid be back soon with an update on selling my hair too!! Love Jon

addy

and what will the idiot who bought it going to do with it? i don't understans these autions at all. maybe i should cut my hair and auction it as Princess Diana's.

Michelle

Mary

I think it's disgusting!! Why in the world would anyone want a clump of hair??
Nasty

arte help

Geez, that looks like Simone pubes!!!

mandy_Reeves

yknow....now they can dig up elvis' body and do a DNA test to see i he's dead for real

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon Gosselin bought it with his kid's money! LOL

Probably some one who swept it up off a salon floor, and oh look, Elvis hair, next will be MJ's hair...unbelievable what people will buy.

Seriously wonder though, can hair be drug tested decades later? Did they say on ebay if it was proven in DNA testing to be his?

Or did his daughter buy it?

janalal4

6. How do they really know that it's his hair? and what are they going to do with it..brag hey I got a dry ball of hair..

Posted at 11:39AM on Oct 19th 2009 by Michelle

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/19/elvis-presley-hair-sold-auction-chicago/#comments#ixzz0UOlVOHJz

Maybe it came with one of those 'Certificate's of Authenticity'?? LOL! One person's trash is another's treasure I guess. Just WEIRD!

janalal4

10. Jon Gosselin bought it with his kid's money! LOL

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/19/elvis-presley-hair-sold-auction-chicago/1#c22439479#ixzz0UOm87kGZ

'Michael's hair'?? It's already happened! Only the story is even STRANGER! The producer from the Pepsi commercial when MJ was burned, kept some of his hair that fell out onto the floor after they put out the fire(what a winner, huh?!) & saved it all these years(1986). This freak-producer had it made into diamonds(from the carbon in the hair strands) & sold it!! Opportunistic b@stard or what?!! True story. LOL!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

13....WOW, did not know that regarding MJ, thanks. INTERESTING and yeah, strange!

Make diamonds out of hair? I need to go pull a Britney and then torch mine! LOL

doc murry

wacko could have used elvis hair to cover his bald head...speaking of freaks..i just heard michael jackson is going to star in a new movie..wacko jacko get married to the pope..

janicebyrne01

YUCK!!!!!! It looks like it belonged to Don King not The King. Who would want this????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments