Jude Law Hangs with Some of His Kids

10/21/2009 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jude Law took all of the children he didn't have with Samantha Burke out Halloween shopping in NYC the other day.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
The one-month-old is too young to go trick-or-treating anyway.

rando

FIRST....I think.

kim

ever heard of birth control?

sheryl

Aw, Jude, the kids, and his dad....so sweet. Saw Jude in Hamlet 2 weeks ago, and it was great! I'm sure there's a Tony nom ahead. I'm working on a plan to get back up to NYC to see it again before it closes.

Ms Mo

never even mind the birth control. find a way to
keep the monster in the pantaloons.

Newsflash: the schlumpy, douchey, knit cap look?? Out 2 mos ago.

dolorescraeg

to whoever did the copy for this photoshoot. get a real job. is it your purpose in life to cheapen everybody. jude law has his family with him...why make a career of snide remarks.

Stop Breeding

How many kids is this guy going to father. He needs to stop breeding. Get snipped Law!

suzanne

He went shopping with Larry David?

That's a really dorky looking cap.

Vasectomies rock.

rv

I don't see him leaving his kids for you or the government to take care of, do you? So why don;t you leave him and his family the hell alone?

Sarafina

Gawd, he looks unrecognizable--get a man-facial, Jude!

His kids are cute!!

sheryl

dolorescraeg, have you ever watched TMZ on TV? It's the most useless thing TV has to offer, right behind the Denise Richards and Gosselin reality shows, and it will eventually suffer the same fate, I'm sure. I watched it twice, and can you believe the people sit around and actually discuss things like a celebrity sneezing, for about 5 minutes, like it's the most newsworthy thing they've seen all day? And they'll replay it, too. I mean, it's celebujournalism at its finest, let me tell you....zzzzzzzzzz. So you can see why they take their thrills at ripping Jude up, they've got nothin' else. But never fear, dear, Harvey and the rest of them will have their day...we may not see it, but as my dad always said, "Everybody gets a turn."

TMZ sucks

Harvey and his stable of coc-ksucking whores can burn.

Harvey wanted to suck Jude off once, but Jude wouldn't have it. Have some self respect, Harv. Let it go!

CriticAl

OMG. What is he wearing on his head? Where are the Fashion Police?? He needs a fine ASAP.

camaguey

This smallest of all, tiny man looks more and more like an old woman every day.

TMZ sucks

Jude is gorgeous, and his kids are even more gorgeous! I'm going to see Hamlet in December! The rest of you losers, to the left! hahaha

Trix

why is the older guy carrying a shotgun?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments