Kardashian Burglary -- Inside Job?

10/22/2009 1:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whoever jacked a bunch of jewelry from Kourtney Kardashian's Calabasas home last weekend knew when, where and what to steal -- and all evidence points to it being an inside job.

kasdashian burglary

Sources close to the Kardashians tell us the grandmother of Kourtney's boyfriend -- Scott Disick -- died recently and left him a bunch of expensive jewelry. Scott gave the jewels to Kourtney -- who already had a bunch of bling lying around, including a $30,000 Cartier watch and vintage jewely left to her by her father, Robert Kardashian.

Kourtney and Scott were only away from the house -- which is in a gated community -- between 7 PM and 8:30 PM on the night of the buglary. So whoever ransacked their place had to know where all the jewels were stashed in order to pilfer so much stuff from the place in such a small amount of time.

The burglary is currently under investigation.

B.

Bigwillie

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

uno !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, I should get a life!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha.

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN

balls

Hugh Jass

I suspect Khloe dunnit.

abby

I think she and Scott did it. Her 911 call was so cheerful, as though she didn't even care.

cgirl Caron

I think it was Lamar. Sorry.

Lamar's friends? or maybe Scott for insurance money. I read on another website that Khloe filed a false report about stuff being stolen awhile back

ac

Scott, I think he did it. Invited Kourtney to dinner and planned someone to come in take the jewerly ect, gave the security code, knew where everything was hidden. His family is in finacial trouble so makes sence he would take the gma jewely too.

Extravagantly-Creative

I think "Scott Disick" set it all up with Sean Stewart. (Rod Stewart's son)

Sean Stewart is the only friend of Scott Disick out here on the West Coast.

And, Sean Stewart is the type of person who would easily do something this shady !!

Sean & Scott would split the proceeds 50/50 after selling it on the Black-Market behind Kourtney's back.

Then, Scott Disick splits any insurance proceeds 50/50 with Kourtney if any of the jewelry were insured.

True "Scott Disick" style !!

DANA CAPERS

I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO POST A FEW DAYS AGO THAT I THINK THAT HER SO CALLED BOYFRIEND HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT !!! HE DOESINT REALLY LOVE HER , I THINK HE LIKES THAT FACT THAT SHE'S FAMOUS AND HE CAN HAVE SEX WITH HER. AND ALL THE PRETENDING TO CARE IS JUST FOR THE CAMERA'S....BUT I DO THINK SHE REALLY CARES FOR HIM AND THATS WHAT MAKE'S IT SO SAD, AND SHE LOOKS SO GOOD SHE CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT LIEING CHEATING NOBODY !!!!!!

Trooper Tom

Is this any suprise? The entire Katrashian ho's are nothing but media whores this is probably another attention getting act for their trashy show

Meme:)

I love the Kardashian's and I hate 2 say this but I 2 think Scott had something 2 do with this brake-in...He dint have anything 2 do with Kourtney for 6 or 7 months come on!!! I think we have another K fed.. Ugly ass loser!!! SHE IS JUST 2 PRETTY 4 HIM..

Jen

Wow crazy! lol who cares about Kim! Anywayz I'm bored lol if anyone wants to chat I'm on y!h00 name IsabelSekezy xoxo Jen

Cimarron

To DANA CAPERS ... nobody likes to read posts is all caps.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments