Paris vs. Kimora

Who'd You Rather?

10/24/2009 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Socialites Paris Hilton and Kimora Lee Simmons made idle small talk at the same event in Culver City on Thursday.

Paris and Kimora
Question is ...

To hell with her

Neither of them is worth being associated with. Both are arrogant, self centered, silver spooner losers with IQs of a box of rocks. Paris is infected with Herpes & Kimora is a gold digging bitch. Both are as worthless as a 3rd leg & just as ugly. Disgusting...

why?

I think Kamora just got her mustache waxed.

who dat

I'd masturbate then watch sports center and go to sleep, before I'd do either of those two.

EVANS KUMAH

kimora lee simons is my star i just love all that she does i wish i work for her even to be his made. i just love her. am in Ghana i cant lose to watch his program

Nameless

Wow choosing between the Herpes Queen and the Asian dude...I choose celebacy.

Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

shuffler

Third option needed:
self-pleasure.

Claudio

Neither!

Fred

Wow, 61% of voters would rather get herpes than do a chick with a little extra baby weight????

Let me see.... Choice "A" is Kimora, who used to be a model and has several kids, (thus proving she's not a dude). Choice "B" is a chick who has been nailed by everyone in the LA county phone book and who also includes a lovely parting gift: a lifetime of painful oozing genital and lip sores... Gee, there's a hard choice.

No wonder the STD rate is out of control.

jim goosh

REALLY????? Kimora Lee Simmons, is such a fat slob now that she's not modeling. She has the kind of face that she needs to stay bone-thin in order to be a t least mildy attractive. I can't believe that arrogant pig got so much $$$ from Russell and acts as if she earned some of it herself. She basically had sex in order to make money from Russell so you tell me what that makes her......
And please she was no super level model so don;t stay she made $50 million modeling cause she didn't. I was in that industry and know the truth

guy rich

KIMORA IS A TRANNY AND I LEFT HER AND THE TWO DEMONS BECAUSE SHE HAS ROLLS OF FAT UNDER HER CHIN AND SHE IS REALLY A BITCH.

tabitha666

Neither!!!!Both are tacky, classless wastes of humanity. I do feel sorry for Kimwhora's kids though, having a skank like that for a mother. Let's all hope Scaris never breeds-she'd probably send the baby back for not being"hot" enough right after birth.("Take it back-it doesn't know how to accessorize")

rhbjorn

Paris surely, Kim looks like a dude.

Skank

TMZ, you really need a NEITHER button! I couldn't even pick they're both so gross and dumb!

Grouch

Um... no thanks.

I's rather take my chances with an rabid pit bull.

Hector

Kimora! She is so sexy! I'd take her any day.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments