Suspect Throws Burglar Bunch Under the Bus

10/24/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the suspects in the Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch is already turning on her fellow suspects -- blaming everyone but herself for the celebrity stealing spree.

TMZ spoke with Alexis Neiers, aka Alexis Taylor, who wasted no time pointing her finger at suspect Nick Prugo saying, "I know for a fact Nick did all of these burglaries. He did every single burglary, he told me this after the police let him go. Nick is blaming people, trying to get the blame off himself."

Alexis then described the roles of the other four suspects, "Rachel Lee was his main accomplice and they brought Diana Tamayo into this. Diana, Nick and Rachel did the burglaries together. Roy Lopez was the one who sold the stuff they had taken ... and he's friends with Courtney Ames and that's why she was arrested."

Alexis finished up by explaining how she got caught up in the investigation, saying "The only reason they came to my house was because they thought I was holding property for Nick, they even searched my house and found nothing. I'm innocent in all of this and feel terrible for all the people who got robbed."

pam

Innocent or not, that girl needs to lawyer up and shut up. Talking to the press is not going to do her or any one else any favors.

Allen Ridak

I'm tipping 'Insider' (comment 19) is Nick Prugo. Have fun in prison, biatch.

Mark

"19. I heard that Alexis had at least two purses in her home. But because she lives in the messy home with her "sister" Tess Taylor, the cops missed the purses in the raid. Shame on her for trying to blame others for her greed."

Because clearly, no woman on earth owns more than one purse. Clearly.

Mark

@ the post that said she "signed her death warrant" for ratting these people out publicly.

How exactly? All of these idiots are wannabe rich LA idiots. Their "posses" are more than likely just more wannabe rich LA idiots, they're not dangerous gang members.

I think the most she has to worry about it Nick getting his mom to try to hit her with a broomstick.

Horrifying.