Liz Taylor: MJ Film Is Greatest Movie Ever Made!

10/26/2009 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liz Taylor saw an advanced screening of the Michael Jackson docu-film "This Is It" last night -- and to say she liked it could be the biggest understatement of all time.

Liz Taylor, Michael Jackson

Taylor went to Twitter just moments ago where the star of such Hollywood classics like "Cleopatra," "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" and a ton of other iconic films wrote the following statement about "This Is It":

"It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen."

Liz continued, "I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again."

UPDATE
: Taylor is blasting Tweet after Tweet ... she just referred to Michael as a "modern day prophet."

Water

128. 122. On a side note, I think Tila Tequila is on drugs...

Posted at 9:07PM on Oct 26th 2009 by just say NO

I'm glad you posted this, because I wish Dr. Death to help her 'sleep' if you get my meaning.

Posted at 9:14PM on Oct 26th 2009 by Daniel

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/26/liz-taylor-michael-jackson-this-is-it/9#comments#ixzz0V5vlm8xC

you fans are the biggest hypocrites
"dr death" gave him what he deserved

Keep-it-up-Mr. Cook-id -keep YOU-up

Michael and Liz were the best of friends, both having had immense fame early in their lives they loved one another deeply. She married her last husband at his house...Give the man a break...Liz too

missumj50

You know it! And then they'll come to the realization that not a single soul will shed one tear when they drop dead; not one. All there will be at their funerals will be crickets

chirping and dudes with John Deere tractors waiting to shove dirt on their sorry azzes.

Posted at 8:46PM on Oct 26th 2009 by Daniel

How many people will miss them when they are gone, a handful, MILLIONS are missing MJ............enuf said.......

Kim

Uh, TMZ. I think you and Larry King should get together about your stories.

Larry King already printed on Oct. 23rd that Liz had already seen it the prior weekend.

But she loved it both times and Mico is saying the same thing and he says it is ALL MICHAEL - no doubles at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow night I Will Be There!

missumj50

#126 - Some people did not pay attention to the man sent from God to so influence this world with unconditional love and peace. I feel sorry for those people when they have their appointment with God, for he shall ask them why did they not appreciate the best God had to offer them in this humanitarian called Michael Jackson.

Are You Listening?

Who am I?
Who are you?
Where did we come from?
Where are we going?
What's it all about?
Do you have the answers?
Immortality's my game
From Bliss i can
In Bliss I am sustained
To Bliss I return
If you don't know it now
It's a shame
Are you listening?
This body of mine
Is a flux of energy
In the river of time
Eon pas, ages come and go
I appear and disppear
Playing hide-and-seek
In the twinkling of an eye
I am the particle
I am the wave
Whirling at lightning speed
I am the fluctuation
That takes the lead
I am the Prince
I am the Knave
I am the doing
That is the deed
I am the galaxy, the void of space
In the Milky Way
I am the craze
I am the thinker, the thinking, the thought
I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought

I am the dewdrop, the sunsine the storm
I am the penomenon, the field, the form
I am the desert, the ocean, the sky
I am the Primeval Self
In you and I
Pure unbounded consciousness
Truth, existence, Bliss am I
In infinite expressions I come and go
Playing hide-and-seek
In the twinkling of an eye
But immortality's my game
Eons pass
Deep inside
I remain
Ever the same
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I am sustained
Join me in my dance
Please join me now
If you forget yourself
You'll never know how
This game is played
In the ocean bed of Eternity
Stop this agony of wishing
Play it out
Don't hesitate
Curving back within yourself
Just create...just create
Immortality's my game
From Bliss i came
In Bliss I'm sustained
To Bliss I return
If you don't know it now
It's a shame
Are you listening?

"Michael Joesph Jackson"

Modern Day Prophet? According to Michael he viewed himself the same. People need to wake up and start reading their Bibles. You have to ask yourself? Who "REALLY" was Michael Jackson? This was no ordianary man or spirit by far.

Book of Daniel Chapter 12

The End Times:
Verse 1:
And at that time Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the CHILDREN of thy people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time; and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Daniel Verse 10:
Many shall be purified and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand

GOD

Posted at 9:12PM on Oct 26th 2009 by Neverland

Justice for Mr. Michael Jackson and his Children

dallas boy

I think MJ loaned dear Liz a few bottles of his medicinal paraphernalia. Either that or she's been smoking some damn good ganja!!

nicole leollee

she's a lil' loo loo..but it's ok because it's liz freekin taylor

Ben

you fans are the biggest hypocrites
"dr death" gave him what he deserved

Posted at 9:22PM on Oct 26th 2009 by daniel the douche

Firstly, Michael didn't sit on Twitter 24/7 posting about having a baby at 17 that died; like that std infested piece of trash Tila. Secondly, you couldn't score her with cash (which food stamps don't count), so give that a rest. And thirdly, don't you worry about my defending Michael; that's what I do. Matter of fact, you probably ARE Tila Gonnorhea, aren't you? Banned from Twitter again, are you? STFU!

missumj50

127. Elizabeth Taylor is the perfect Michael fan. His music is so dull, it should be played at retirement homes and elevator's only!! Remember everybody, he killed himself, why all the pity for such a pansy who, most likely, molested little boy's for year's?

Posted at 9:15PM on Oct 26th 2009 by marlb man

Your jealousy is very evident just by the mere fact that you are on this site marble man.........

Justice for MJ

Janet

Elizabeth Taylor is a kind, loving person. I would be honored to have her as a friend.

missumj50

Michael Jackson and Dame Elizabeth Taylor;

Justice for MJ soon

Water

He was a God to us we miss him dearly.
We will be going with our little boyfriends to see our hero on the big screen one last time.
After the movie we will be serving Jesus juice to the little ones in your honor.
Our members love and miss you forever our great leader.

Hypocrites

CORRECTION

Hmmmmmm MJ didn't even make the top 100.

Posted at 9:41PM on Oct 26th 2009 by the truth

MY BAD MJ MADE NUMBER 58 Billie Jean Lyrics Michael Jackson 173219

missumj50

140. hypocrite jackass you get all bend out of shape when someone writes something about wacko but you wish death on tila tequila
you fans are the biggest hypocrites
"dr death" gave him what he deserved

Posted at 9:22PM on Oct 26th 2009 by daniel the douche

Posted at 9:38PM on Oct 26th 2009 by Daniel

Michael was sent from God ......She was sent from, yeah, who cares!?!

ENUF SAID............................................

Ben

Michael was sent from God ......She was sent from, yeah, who cares!?!

ENUF SAID............................................