D.A. to Dr. Murray -- Don't Blame Michael

10/27/2009 7:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is blaming Michael Jackson and the fledgling economy on his inability to pay child support -- but the District Attorney of Clark County, Nevada ain't buying it.

In a response filed today to Dr. Murray's objection, the D.A. shot down Murray's claims -- saying, "Dr. Murray's inadequate child support payment history began before the events of June 25, 2009 [the day Michael Jackson died] and Dr. Murray has shown a pattern of failing to abide by child support orders."

Dr. Murray is due back in court on November 16, and the D.A. wants Murray to make a full disclosure of his finances before then.

nan

he belongs in jail..cant believe he is still walking around

Fred Farkel

OK Mr DA.

So where is Dr Murray supposed to get the money???

By pulling it out of his azz???

Yeah MR DA.

Go ahead and kick the sumbitch when he's down.

Go ahead. It'll make you feel like a real man.

janalal4

Beat it Dr.Quack-Quack!! MURDERER! This is MJ's nite!

mimi

murray is SICK

WillOTheWisp

Are you serious? These asshol@ must think everybody is stupid, but himself!
Please cut off his nuts so no woman has to ever worry about him and his baby making organism! I wish we could see him during the showing of Michael's 'This Is It' movie. That jerk should be made to view that movie in public! I want to see his expressions, if he has any! A JERK!

anniam

I wish the lapd would jail this witch doctor.Justice for Michael.

jm

When are they going to arrest him for killing Michael Jackson? Are we just suppose to forget about it? Whats up with LAPD and the State os California???

muriel bruzzese

I wish Dr. Murray could go into jail, no more delay, M.Jackson rest in peace. Amen.

Michelle

Your going down in flames Mfer!!!
This is the least of your troubles!
Michael is the BEST EVER!

Cali MJ Fan

WAY TO effin GO NEVADA! Go Clark County!!! Don't buy what that a$$ is selling!

If Vegas gets him in jail, I'll wear red the next UNR v. UNLV game. The Fremont cannon is still up North though-- hehe Go Pack!

I have said this over and over-- Nevada is taking up where California fails--

............ Murray, I hear OJ is making a room comfy next to his for you!

UGGGGHHH

michael speaks from the grave........

WillOTheWisp

Oh my goodness! Less than 4 hours to go! GULP! This is what I've been waiting for! I've got my 'This Is It' T-shirt on, my music is on, and my whole family is just waiting to go. This Is It Folks! I'll probable need counseling for Michael Jackson withdrawals. Phew!
I think I’m going to puke! Here’s to you Michael! TOAST!
I’ll remember you as you brought me through the late 60’s, the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and the beginning of the new millennium!
I know you’re resting in God’s arms, Michael, but I have a feeling that God is allowing you to see how much your fans love you by letting you see us line up to see your last movie. I will feel you presence as I watch you perform your last awesome work! God bless your family!

Bemused

'Fledgling' economy? Is that where baby birds are the currency?

They were in it for the money

Come on DA person in Las Vegas! Go pick his snaggle toothes ass up already! He never paid for a flippin thing. do you honestly think he is going to disclosed whats in his bank account that he has already floated off into someone else's name. PLEEZE! We are not stupid! Best you take him before LA gets a hold of him and then nobody will get anything out of this man, not even blood. He has no blood. He has ice water in his high priced egotisical veins

HumanNature

OK Mr DA.

So where is Dr Murray supposed to get the money???

By pulling it out of his azz???

Yeah MR DA.

Go ahead and kick the sumbitch when he's down.

Go ahead. It'll make you feel like a real man.

Posted at 7:46PM on Oct 27th 2009 by Fred Farkel

________________

Damn right!! Kick that S.B. right in his NUTS!!!

He knew that he could not take care of those children. He should have suited up and locked it down!!!!

Put the DOG in jail with the other dead beat criminals!!!

You better suit up or YOU will be next!!!!

TO ALL THE SO CALL MEN OUT HERE IN THIS WORLD!!!

IF YOU DO NOT WANT ANY CHILDREN, YOU BETTER PUT ON A EXTRA LAYER OF CONDOM ON THAT WEINER!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments