Guy Who Ruined Travolta Trial -- My Bad!

10/27/2009 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Picewell Forbes is really sorry he screwed up the John Travolta extortion trial -- but he's not apologizing to the Travoltas.

Forbes blurted out "Pleasant Bridgewater is a free woman!!!" during a convention last week, forcing the judge in the case to declare a mistrial.

In his comments today, Forbes apologized, saying, "I hereby unequivocally and without qualifications offer my apology to Madame Senior Justice Anita Allen, in particular and to the entire judiciary of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. I further offer my unqualified apology to the Bahamian people."

Bridgewater, along with Tarino Lightbourne, was on trial for allegedly trying to extort $25 million out of the Travoltas.

Frank

"I hereby unequivocally and without qualifications offer my apology to Madame Senior Justice Anita Allen, in particular and to the entire judiciary of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. I further offer my unqualified apology to the Bahamian people"

Like I said before the PLP looks out for their own and removes people that are in opposition to their party. He's not apologizing to the Travoltas because it was intentional.

BALLS

orlandojon

Big words for a dumb ass

I said it

This a hole should go on trial as well. The Travoltas now have to go threw another trial because of this !@#$@!

renee west

always go to the bahamas for a vacation every other year.
due this winter.
won't make a dent, but me and my girlfriend are going to florida instead, cause we talked my cousin and her husband into getting that 3 month beach rental there ... instead of montego bay. YUP!!
as an attorney, what he did was wrong, and i feel in my heart it was intentional. also feel he should be jailed. but mistrial should not have been declared since jury was still in deliberation and could have been kept in seclusion away from the news of his statement.

TheMan

He totally did this on purpose!
He should have to answer for it besides "My Bad"
BS!-BS!-BS!

LOKI

Should be 'politically'

Dick Whippler

I do hope this affects travel and tourism in the Bahama's. Furthermore this just proves that this is the kind of government/leadership you get when black folks are in charge....corruption that is off the charts. In hindsight allowing black people to learn how to read and vote were not good ideas because this is what you get. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that a large hurricane strikes the Bahamas followed by countless tsunamis' that carry off every Bahamian citizen never to be seen again. This great country, the United States, should invade that craphole called the Bahamas and enslave all the citizens, just like the good ole' days!!!!!!

tee

I can't believe how many people believe that the Bahamas is surviving only because of the tourist dollar! It is ONLY GOD who is keeping the Bahamas. For a small country our dollar is 1=1 and we just hosted the Miss Universe Pageant. Some years ago a cruise ship came here with certain individuals on it and they said we would not survive because they would not spend anymore money here. People, HELLO, it is ONLY GOD who is keeping the Bahamas.So you can say all you like "I would not spend my money here", but God is here.We are the most friendly people on earth and we love the Travoltas and GOD loves them too. HOLLA THAT!!