Cox vs. Fergie

Who'd You Rather?

10/28/2009 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courteney Cox, 45, and Fergie, 34, were bosom buddies at the same event in NYC last night.

Question is ...

StarrStruck

Fergie is a skank.

Bobby

I think Courtney.. Fergie got so messed up before a concert once that she pee-ed herself onstage...check out the picture...

carla

Fergie is only 34?? I never would have guessed. Yikes. She looks like a botoxed 50.

Jason

IDKK BUT..

Free SEXTAPES AT http://www.bootyblog.net

rob

They are BOTH DOGS!!!!!! WOOF WOOF GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

rocco

Fergie is old looking who cares how famous she is or how many rock bands she leads, at night you have to lay down with an old looking hog, her husband josh must have been puffing the magic dragon when he got hitched, he could have anyone he wants, dude what were you thinking geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

who dat

Neither. Fergie has a ==========D, and Courtney is a bitch. I suppose if I was planning a donkey punch, I would choose Courtney. Then hit her one extra time, just for good measure.

eew

well... hmmm... which one has had the least work done?

Rap sucks

Fergie has a nice ass but damn she looks older and messed up. And i don't even care about damn pop stars. So yeah give me some hot older women love, Courtney is hot mates!

e.

How about an option for NONE of the above!

moe l.

Well...one USED to to look hot but is now old. The other pees in her pants. Tough choice. I guess I'd pick the old one - she won't pee in her pants for another 20 years.

Pray For the Beaten Up!

Talk about Meth Face...not only did meth rocket her to stardom it rocketed her to old age.

Jim

You know, both have certain attributes. Courtney, I see as a more wholesome and pure woman, whereas I see Fergie as a woman that would probably have no boundaries in bed. That alone gives her points. I think Fergie would be my choice just based on that. What can I say? I like a woman who can get freaky...

Hookyta

They are both ugly. You could sell ad space on Coxs forehead.

LTBK

First, I do not understand (beside the pee mishap) where the skank cr#p comes from re Fergie. She IS VERY pretty and seems like a genuine person. Good for her and Josh. Second, not crazy about Courtney's new show but I will try to give it another chance. I always liked her and thought SHE was the funniest female on friends. Plus her and David seem to have a great relationship. IMO.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments