Investigator: Docs Forced Drugs on Anna Nicole

10/29/2009 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K. Stern and Dr. Khristine Eroshevich forced Anna Nicole Smith to take drugs that would knock her out for days ... this according to testimony today in the Anna Nicole case.

Khristine Erosevich: Click to watch
Department of Justice Investigator Danny Santiago claims Anna Nicole's former nanny, Nadine Alexie, told him she witnessed Stern and Dr. Eroshevich forcing drugs on Anna Nicole.

Santiago said the nanny claims Anna Nicole would wake up from the drug-induced slumber with feces and vomit in her bed.

We got Erosevich and her lawyer outside court -- where they called the nanny's stories "wild exaggerations."

Tess

ALREADY SENT A COMMENT, BUT NOT SEEING YOU ON MY EMAIL, SO I'M SENDING THIS.

John Poole

re: Investigator: Docs Forced Drugs on Anna Nicole

Isn't this hearsay? Why is this testimony allowed?

Whamo

MMMMMM SEXY!! That makes me want to bang her.

WillOTheWisp

Poor Anna! She was so naïve!

I just loved her show; she was so sweet and goofy. I never liked Count Chocula Howard. You could just tell he was taking advantage of Anna. He was such a manipulator!

Everyone involved in the aiding of Anna‘s non-medical drug use, needs to pay!

Hell, I couldn’t get a refill from any of my doctors after a surgery! And it’s not because I didn’t have money; they just didn’t want to lose their licenses. Most doctors know how long a person needs to be on medications; after that, they prescribe the “deal with it” prescription.

All these enablers really should be made an example of! A bunch of low life idiots.

Nicole

I always knew Howard K Stern was shady. I remember watching the Anna Nicole reality show and he was always so slimy and sneaky on camera. I can't imagine how bad he was off camera. Oh wait....we know now...he's a murderer. I hope him and that doc spend the rest of their lives in prison. Anna Nicole being so vulnerable and suffering from her son's death was NO excuse to kill her.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

The LAPD must crack down on these pimp-dope-pusing doctors. What Klein and Murray did to MJ is horrific.

London not England

YA'LL STOP TALKIN BOUT DIS BLOND BITCH!!!!!!

SHE DEAD!!!!!!

ME AN MY SISTA STILL GOT A LOT TA SAY BOUT DAT DOCTOR MURRAY AND WHAT WE TOOK FROM DAT STORAGE LOCKA!!!

YA'LL DON'T KNOW DA WHOLE STORY....AND WE GOTS A LOT TA SAY.....
TMZ START TALKIN BOUT US MORE....WE'S STILL A HOT TOPIC....

DIS BITCH DEAD AN SHE AIN'T COMIN BACK.....AND HER MAN GONE NE GETTIN IT UP DA BUTT BY MY CUUUZIN BEY BEY WHEN HE GO TO DA JOINT...!
WE LOVES ALL YA'LL DAT BEEN SUPPORTIN US!

L&L

WillOTheWisp

5. I always knew Howard K Stern was shady. I remember watching the Anna Nicole reality show and he was always so slimy and sneaky on camera

Posted at 4:02PM on Oct 29th 2009 by Nicole

Yeah, really! The Count always reminded me of a little INCUBUS following Anna around all of the time; and now I know why, and why he had to keep her in a 'sleep like' state (with drugs)!

Look at the definition of an incubus:

An incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions.

Ah, helloooo! That would be Count Chocula Howard!

Mary

came around goes around, she is not worth person, she was nothing just whore using old men to get everything and want to sue her husband family. She could not face the real life without drug because she knew who she is "just a whore".

Extravagantly-Creative

WHY THOUGH ??

Why knock her out for Days ??

iknowpopculture

I can remember Howard video taping Anna when she had clown makeup on and was clearly drugged out of her mine, and he just kept asking her stupid questions while filming her at all times. He deserves what he gets!

ME

FORCED HER TO TAKE DRUGS. YEA RIGHT. SHE WAS A DAMN DRUG ADDICT TO BEGIN WITH SO I BET THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO FORCE VERY HARD. SHE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN DRUGS IF THEY HADN'T HELPED HER JUST LIKE OTHER DRUG ADDICTS. AND IF SHE HAD WANTED HELP TO GET OFF THEM SHE COULD HAVE SO SHE DIDN'T. SHE DESERVED WHAT SHE GOT.

LH

Us, old people, remember the days when movie stars such as the beautiful Natalie Wood conducted themselves clean and classy.

The young generation has Courtney Love, Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole Smith - and, do not have many idols who aren't drug-riddled or murdered.

Diane

Anna, hope you are enjoying your angel wings - you EARNED them! Bless you!

Deb

Anna sweet? I watched her show too, and she treated her assistant like crap.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments