Michael Jackson Fans -- Total Re-Gifters

10/30/2009 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson was known to be very generous with his fans -- but now some of the people who received gifts from the King of Pop want to turn a profit off his generosity.

A scarf worn by Jackson, a Mercedes he gave to his aunt, and the white glove he wore when he unveiled the Moonwalk in 1983 will all go up for bidding at a NY-based Julien's Auctions event on November 21.

Roughly 80 items on the block are related to Michael, but only 34 of them were originally gifts from Michael to friends and fans.

Other items up for bidding include original handwritten lyrics to "Beat It," and the mold for Michael's "Thriller" fangs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TD

What is this? The 63rd glove from Motown 25?

Simone

It's my job to be first!

erin

20/37-- It was "The Wiz" not "The Oz" dumbasses. Nice proofreading!

Michelle

Wow What's worng with these people do the value anything? man if I had something from Michael jackson I would not be trying to turn a profit..Shame on them in fact I have a An old album signed by micheal when he was a child it's his very first single for M.town.. My mom gave it to me on my 16th b-day and I kept it..and have no plans on selling it.. I know times are hard but Sell my Mj stuff i don't think so..I have several dolls as well since I am doll collector..and I have a poster of the jackson 5.which includes Latoya and she singed it as well I just don't have Germaines but I don't really want his..lol do people realize that once it's gone you will never get another? maybe one of the gloves he wore but everything else is priceless.. I wonder what Michal is saying waching from heaven? "These Crazy Ass Fans" But I will buy them "Gold Pants" if you ladies know what im saying...!!!LONG LIVE THE KING...

Janet

Greed. Greed. Greed. Everything Michael DIDN'T want.

gucci

Yes, too much greed. He will make money for those who never loved even 50 years from now on. What a shame...And he knew it.

blameitonkarma

I have an autographed copy of the first release of the Thriller album that I wouldn't give up for anything. There simply isn't enough money in the world, nor any enticement, that could rip that treasure from my hands. Or my heart.

For some it's all about opportunity. For others, it's about the man and his legacy. I guess you know which category I fall into.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

SELL all of the crapola. Stuff is meaningless.

kitty

the gloves are gorgeous! and so is the painting of michael and elizabeth and the one he did of charlie chaplin yawning. so adorable!!

love you michael!

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

TMZ and all here:

When you find a copy of the leaked autopsy photo, make sure you post the link on TMZ.

Cher

Anything, anything, anything for money...
What kind of 'fans' or 'friends' would sell something of Michael's? Even if he were alive I'd consider it crazy. I bet if fans or friends of Elvis even had a used piece of toilet tissue of his, they wouldn't sell it now that he's gone. Hello?!! Not to mention the fact that if you are simply planning to cash in on him like the rest of the vultures, I'm sure it will be more valuable with time. This makes me so mad! Just wish I had been able to meet him. I wouldn't trade anything he gave me for all the money in the world. Then again maybe it's a good thing they are selling his gifts to them. They probably know they don't deserve to own anything of Michael's and there's more genuine people out there who do.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Of course you wouldn't sell something of Elvis'. Elvis was great and didn't entertain little boys.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Anyone got Jacko's used t-p?

janicebyrne01

Sooooo many people still making money out of Michael. If Michael Jackson had ever given me a gift, I'd keep it and treasure it until the day I die and then bequeath it in my will to Michael's children. I think it's shameful that these people would sell a gift. Shame on them all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments