What's the Big Friggin' Difference?!

11/1/2009 9:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Grab your glasses and spot the subtle differences in the following celebrity pictures!

**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the pictures!**

Lilarose

1. zipper length is different
2. black light fixture on building is missing in right hand pic
3. in left pic there are three windows on brick building and only two in right pic

Sol

Dustin Hoffman's zipper is lower on his right, and there is only 2 lamps and two windows.

Professor Obvious

Took a minute but I got the window, fixture and zipper. These are fun.

Keir

What is the point of this? TMZ should be focussing on covering stories, not putting out space-filler for an internet site.

eh

Get this filler crap off of TMZ.

boysnberrys

Who friggin' cares.

stacey

does ANYWAY really care about this crap on here?
who wastes their time putting this up?

Mike

1) The height the guy's jacket zipper is fastened at

2) Lamp (I think) fixture attached to building exterior

3) Center window in a group of 3

Lucy

Are you people colorblimnd--th elight fixtures are BLUE

unknown

The difference is on one side is a highly repected and acclaimed actor, and on the other is a historied rabble rouser who currently fends off senility by sharing ribald stories of his youth on talk shows. No, but, yeah, but, obviously being on this site at all is mostly a waste of any time that could possibly be doing something constructive. It's not like I NEED to know that Paris was at Circus Circus on Halloween, but it's nice to find out that I avoided her completely and that she was frightened. I could and should be typing up certain things that would be instrumental to helping me succeed in the immediate future, but no, I'm scatting on TMZ while I stream Benjiman Franklin on South Park.
By the way, I reverse my decision on these indentify the difference dealerbobs. They are quite challenging and quite the time wasters. If I had a job, they would fire me for becoming immersed with interest on your fluffernutter. Bless and curse you alternately, TMZ. All work and no play makes the proletariat overthrow the bougiouse.

unknown

I'm sorry that should be Bourgeoisie not Bougiouse.
Quele dommage! Zut alors! Sacre bleu, le faux pas!