Seacrest Suspect Charged with Stalking

11/2/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seacrest StalkerThe L.A. County District Attorney's office has charged Chidi Uzomah with felony stalking.

The 25-year-old was also charged with two misdemeanor counts of disobeying a prior court order -- after assaulting a guard at Children's Hospital in Orange County and ordered to stay clear of Ryan Seacrest.

Uzomah is accused of stalking Seacrest between September 15 and October 30 -- the day he was arrested at the E! building where Ryan does a daily radio and TV show.

If convicted, he faces a maximum of four years in state prison.

Simone

Primeira!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, this story is already boring!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey

Maybe he and OJ can do a reality show from jail.

Eaglewerks

Scary... I hope they throw the book at him.

Simone

TMZ, just let it go!!!!!!!!!!! There are more interesting things to talk about.

Penny

It is very clear that this is a man is crisis, like many of the veterans that have seen active duty. He needs help not a jail.

Scott

Just get him the help he needs if he wanted to go rambo on Seacrest he would have........lets see almost ex green beruit I think he could have picked his spot and camped out Seacrest. What upsets me is the military's response putting him down when they are the ones who need to get him help. Isolating this guy in a military prision is just gonna make him more damaged. I bet we hear more about him in the future.

Mikey

Why can't anyone recognize this mans talent?

Mikey

I think Randy Jackson, who is trying to keep him off the show, had him put in jail because he can't stand the competition.

Whitney

I'm not sure how I feel about this one, it's become pretty common nowadays! HTTP://BLOGGYBLOGDESIGNZ.BLOGSPOT.COM, HTTP://WHITNEYB99.BLOGSPOT.COM, HTTP://NEUFFJ.BLOGSPOT.COM

Scott

If he goes to Jail then maybe hrvey can have conjical visits with him so he can have some of that blakk cok he loves so much up his poop shoot now theres a story...

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I feel sorry for him after watching him take that acting class. He looks scarred. He's not dangerous at all. Not unless you consider a depressed man looking for recognition dangerous. Have a F'n heart people, I know it's hard!

anonymous

When ryan disappears from the media let me know! Now that would be news,can't stand that guy!!

whatever777

STOP ADDING STORIES ABOUT THIS GUY....
NOBODY CARES....I THINK 50 STORIES ABOUT THIS GUY IS ENOUGH....
MOVE ON...TO THE NEXT

sydcinema

Maybe SOMEbody should look up what civil affairs in the Army actually is. Special Forces? Good lord, people, Civil Affairs is as soft-core a job the Army could possibly have. Yeah, he's a trained killer, alright. Trained at killing bad moods on a rainy day is infinitely more accurate. It's all well and fine they're attached to a Special Forces command. That doesn't mean they're trained to cut throats of foreign dictators in broad daylight. They hand out candy to the local kiddies and facilitate building houses and whatnot...

bootzy

Deport him, dang anchor babies.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments