TMZ Live -- MJ's #1 Hobby, LiLo's Daddy Issues

11/4/2009 4:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike answered your questions on everything today -- including the Michael Jackson revelations from Harvey's conversation with Arnie Klein, the battle brewing between Lindsay Lohan and her papa and the Carrie Prejean sex tape.

Plus: In a death match between Harv, Mike and Charles -- Who'd win?!

kitty

darn it i wanted to hear harvey's mash story!!

thsnks for holding the picture closer to the camera mike, i couldnt see it where it was!

kitty

that was supposed to say "thanks" mike, sorry

where did that s come from? sssspooky

moveover

Please tell the fat guy NOT to reach up and scream in the microphone anymore. NOT a good thing!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

you guys are great! That was an awesome segment!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Moreover- Back off Mike!!! He rules ;)

Durelle

Hi guys,
I'm having a really hard time believing Arnie Klein and his claim Michael urinated in front of other people. First of all, Michael was very shy and didn't even like taking his shirt off in front of other people. We know how self conscious his was about his vitiligo, so why would he be showing his penis? Maybe I'm naive, but the kid that claimed molestation could have seen Michael coming out of the shower or walked in on him while he was peeing.

Chris

Harvey, Harvey, Harvey, get a clue. Michael Jackson is dead, dead, dead. Enough already. Move on. So sick of hearing about him that I have literally stopped watching your video blog, even as much as I enjoy you.

Cathy Ferguson

Harvey, I am surprised that you seem to believe Arnie Klien. He said that Debbie Rowe started the paternity rumor but it was actually him on Larry King that started it. I saw the show! Michael Jackson whipping out his junk and peeing in a cup in front of people. Give me a break! That guy was so shy there is no way he would do that. The kid from the 1993 case described his discoloration inaccurately, why didn't you bring that up? The kid was also put under by his dentist father using sodium penathol which I am sure his father influenced him while under. Like someone else said, that kid was given free rain of the house so how do we know he didn't just peak at Michael while he was in the shower. Stop making him look like a pedophile, he was acquitted remember? The insurance company settled the first claim against Michael's will because they didn't think he could emotionally handle a trial. I guess they were right about that because the second trial is what really killed him. Let's stick to the facts and not give psycho Arnie Klein any credence. The interview with Larry King he did the same thing, talked really fast, jumped from subject to subject, contradicted himself etc.

jaddedkitten

LOLOLOLOL Mike's facial expressions was the only think that kept me from logging off when Harvey started talking about the history of planes .

jaddedkitten

Michael lohan keeps saying he wants a conservatorship over Lindsay any chance of that happening???

Geez

That was pretty effed up what you did there at the end dude. Thats the sad thing about these kids, what do they have of life experience to share like Harvey? And they disrespectfully laugh off previous generations things.

I know of M.A.S.H....eff off OC fat guy. Even making fun of Harvey's physique, at his age you'll be all fat with a beard talking about early 90's Ganstarap and the kids then will be making fun of you...

I also enjoyed Harv's quick airplane factoids! I went all Wikizerk looking up Spirit of St. Louis. Thanks Harvey for the stories! Dont let the wetnosed douche-kids ruin a great story! We're here ready for them!

Andy

Tmz,

To All YOU Loyal Fans who Worship a Drug Addicted Pedophile like M.J

Go Expose your Genitals to Children in Public and See What Happens !

Better Yet - Join a Heaven's Gate Cult.

Same For You Lot Who Think O.J's Innocent And The Cia Killed JFK.

Andy

Tmz,

I Bet M.J 'BEAT IT' in a Golden Shower of his Own Pee and

'went down faster than a Kardashian sister at a NAACP Convention.'

on the first Bahrain Child he could find.