Woody vs. Marty

Who'd You Rather?

11/4/2009 6:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Acclaimed directors Woody Allen, 73, and Martin Scorsese, 66, kibitzed at the same event in NYC on Tuesday.

Woody and Martin
Question is ...

oreo

Both of these ugly a$$holes support Polanski! Birds of a feather flock together.

Herpes Ho Hilton

Who would you rather what? Kick the crap out of? Then I'd have to go with Woody.
Posted at 6:35PM on Nov 4th 2009 by Wowzers

OMG, LoL!! I 2nd that! Also agree there needs to be a NEITHER option when it comes to these 'Doing It' polls with FUG choices! Bleh...

CriticAl

TMZ is trolling you all and you're taking the bait. lol

Herpes Ho Hilton

CriticAl, I'd say yer the troll here.

straycat

The reason these moronic writers don't say neither is because they know 99% will vote neither and that would make them look bad coming up with such ridiculous crap? It seemed a year ago they used to have pretty good choices but now it looks like they are just trying to yank everyones chain! TMZ...journalism at it's finest....NOT!

you just don't get it

Posted at 10:33PM on Nov 4th 2009 by What Ev

And you'd be wrong.

greenbird

even if they were both smokin' hot, and possessed a brain between them, who would admire either one of these spineless f..a..g s?

Bubba

Judging from his color Woody Allen is either a wax statue or a dead body and both show signs of decomposition.

Denise

Why don't you give a choice of ewwwwwww or yuck!

Brande

"Aside from him supporting Polanski, LEAVE Marty alone! He is so cute! Love his movies and he seems like a kind and gentle man. Also has a good sense of humour about himself. LAYOFF!!!"

LTBK,

LOL, your logic cracks me up! That's like saying "Other than beating the crap out of his pregnant wife and then stuffing her dead body in the trunk of a car and dropping her body off into the ocean, he was a decent man and was a lot of fun to be around! Dude was hysterical too" Leave Scott Peterson alone.

You're a douche!

LTBK

Brande, your an ass. Better?

Brande

LTBK,

You're an IGNORANT douche..... learn grammar darling before you fail miserably at insulting me, mkay?

hint: I figure you are still trying to figure out your error....hint, your and you're are not the same..... ask any 3rd grader for further assistance.

LTBK

Brande - You're an ass.

Janice42

Well I guess you just can't expect people to have class or morals anymore. n Why is it everytime I try to post a comment. I have to re set my password? Plus your show is getting harder and harder to follow online. Have you got a new person handling it? Put it back the way it was, and leave it that way.

Janice42

I think that people don't have proper prospective anymore. If you are famous and " talented" subjective opinion. You are then given carte blanche to act like
a perv or a disgusting person. If you do it for long enough then you get cudos for it. They are both not
very worth people. Woody because of his actions, and Scorcese because he seems to ignore them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2