Carrie Prejean --

The Change of Heart

11/5/2009 11:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean2We have more info on Carrie Prejean's abrupt about-face during the settlement negotiations with Miss California USA lawyers -- when they showed her the X-Rated version of Home Alone ... starring Carrie herself.

When the video started playing, Carrie's first reaction was "that's disgusting" ... and Carrie denied it was her.

Then, the camera angle changed ... and panned up to her face. She was caught red-handed ... so to speak.

Carrie was rendered speechless and immediately began talking with her lawyer. We're told it took about 15 seconds for Carrie to drop her $1 million dollar demand.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ugh

TYPICAL HYPOCRITE!

KOOKYPEDIA

PILLOW

Pillows were originally used mainly by the wealthy, and have been found in Ancient Egyptian tombs. The difficulty of sophisticated dyes and sewing techniques led to the development of pillows as an art form, with highly decorated pillows becoming prized commodities first in China and Persia and later in Medieval Europe. In Tudor England, pillows became widely-used; it was believed only women giving birth should use one. The Industrial Revolution saw the mass production of decorated textiles and decorated pillows. Traditional Chinese pillows are often hard boxes made from stone, wood, metal, or porcelain instead of stuffed fabric.

A pillow is designed to provide support and comfort to the body. There are three main types of pillows; Bed pillows, Orthopedic pillows and Decorative pillows, with some overlapping of use between these. The appropriate size of a bed pillow depends on the size of the bed. In general a twin bed goes best with a standard pillow while for queen and king sized beds larger pillows recommended.[

ozzman

hahahahahah... jackass...

texmextango

uh isn't dat blackmail? even if she's a bitch its still kinda like, wrong and stuff

Prince Von A-Hole

TMZ!! A bunch of grudge holding little baby girls. Get over it already

Prince Von A-Hole

OOPS forgot - Hatefullgrudge holding little baby girls

Lorenzo

Typical... A couple days late and a million dollars short! You guys should've blasted this around Maine and Princeton, NJ... Ah well.

Simone

Before I kill myself over not being first, who wants to see my nude pics?????????????????????????????

MissCalifornia

The Sex tape is already leaked on the net...and all her sextape domains were bought LOL CarriePrejeanSextape,com Hoorah

justsaying

TMZ is one sadistic site. Who on the planet hasn't masturbated? And holding that vid up to her, even if it was not distributed by the lawers, is a threat. She now has a new lawsuit that she can file, and I hope she does, tape or not.

David

How is she a hypocrite? Because she masturbates? Some of you are idiots. (I want to see the tape...)

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Carrie's a shining example of the hyper-hypo-critical far right. They are precisely the opposite of the good, God-fearing people they pretend to be. Disgusting. They can always find something in the Bible to support hating an individual or group, but somehow the Bible doesn't apply to them. I wonder what Jesus would say about fake boobs, spreading hate about a group of people, bearing false witness, deliberately posing like a ho instead of being modest, and sex tapes? Hmmm?

Whatahoot

A member of the great moral compass at work! I do not understand who the "holier than thou" crowd thinks they are fooling. They always have nasty skeletons coming out of their closets because they judge others so harshly. They need to do as my grandmother often says, "Get somewhere and sit down!" This is just sad and Carrie Prejean is displaying STUPID behavior. Yes, I am a Christian, and I LIVE like it. I, however, understand that I have no right to judge other people...God does not need my help doing HIS job. While I wait for my Savior to return, all I can do is show LOVE to everybody and encourage them to want to know God. If I was not a Christian, and witnessed how some of the "holier than thou" crowd behaved, I would not want to be, either. I hope that everyone (myself included) can forgive this woman for her behavior thus far. She can still change from being a HYPOCRITE! Sad, sad, sad......

Justice !

Dumb Bitch! Serves you right!

Roo

Typical God Squad member behavior. They want people to believe they are so pure so clean. In reality they are usually the ones who have issues with perversion.....karma just showed her what for!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments