Iggy vs. Ronnie

Who'd You Rather?

11/5/2009 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rock survivors Iggy Pop, 62, and Rolling Stones member Ronnie Wood, also 62, faced off at the same event in London this week.

Iggy and Ron
Question is ...

Kat

Their day is long over. They can't accept that they're ugly old men and can't age gracefully. The music still stands supreme while the body rots and get aged and ugly. The kid with Wood looks embarrassed to be seen with him. If it were not for his money and notability no woman under 70 would give him a second glance. As far as assault goes, I would have hit Wood w/ his walker then it would be game over.

Balls has no Balls

BALLS HAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BALLS!

mrez golucky

Double Yikes!!!

Hannah

You REALLY need a "Neither" button!

Donna

Could you PLEASE put a "neither" button on these questions.. yikes

Mariah

Jesus H!! I think I am going to be sick. Their faces are wrecked enough, I wouldn't want to even TRY to envision the rest of them...

Delicious

rather hump my pillow

teresa

i'd rather die. literally.

bobbyozone

i'd rather be in a rock band with ronnie. i know thats not the question, but whatever....

iggys a legend too, but his music never got the women hot and bothered like the faces and stones did.

plus ronnie could give me advice on picking up women half my age better.

Mariah

Lala and Teresa, you literally made me laugh out loud!

mzfrigginz

afraid i might get a papercut.

Rap sucks

Hey kids, funny how they've probably slept with more woman than any man, or anyone in here has ever wished. I guess the girls in here prefer rappers who discriminate women all the time. Well that's they're choice, and if they want bruises all over their bodies then that is fine. They been legends for more than 40 years and have the music talent none of your current "artists" have, or ever will. Keep on with the mainstream, maybe one day you'll be a role model for kids and show them how your number one song was written by someone else or that it was all done in a computer. And that your singing voice actually is studio work. Rock on! and no need to argue with the living "dead" kids in here. Dead cause you, you know can't tell what's actual music.

Trooper Tom

I'll continue to hump my matress

Rap sucks

Hell, even your pop stars who write their own music still suck and sound no different. And by the way kids, it's funny that even tough they're are older, both of them especially Iggy are in a better shape than Maria Carey. HAHAHAHA! Who knows, maybe one day, Rihanna will look as good as Aretha Franklin? HA! Yeah chicks with beautiful voices sure age great. HAHAHAHA! Or is it only the sistas who get big?

Punkarazzi

Iggy is hung like Mister Ed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments