Moakler Makes an Ass Out of Khloe K.

11/10/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more ridiculous than Wendy Williams' pit stains on her show this morning: The war Shanna Moakler ignited with the Kardashians by calling Khloe a "donkey."

Shanna Moakler: Click to watch
After Shanna talked about not being invited to "the donkey's wedding" on Wendy's show, the Twitter-verse exploded -- with Khloe's friend Jonathan Cheban Tweeting Shanna was a "dirty whore" and Khloe chiming "I have no idea who this girl is but I guess she is talking about me. Talk on honey... I can care less LOL."

Like any dependable celebrity these days, Shanna also said sorry via Tweet, saying "
you are right. We don't know each other personally and I apologize for my comment this morning."

What a bunch of twits.

element2003

i hate this bitch

element2003

i also hate that balls guy

balls

balls

kimmi

Don't apologize Shanna, all those Karda$$ians are donkeys, whores, and generally bad people. They will rot in hell right next to their evil father. ;)

XYZ...

sorry to say but, Khloe does look like a donkey...

Sara

The Kardashians are jokes, even their mother.
They will do anything for a buck, even pretend to marry>
How sad, their father must be rolling in his grave.
Media Hoes, that's what they should call their show..

Reeko17

Um, Khloe...it's "I CAN'T care less," or preferably, "couldn't". See, if you CAN care less, that means you care at least a little bit. Quit the TV shows and go back to school honey.

love her!

SHANNA MOAKLER IS A HAS BEEN. SHANNA MOAKLER HAS NO FRIENDS AND NO FANS. SHANNA MOAKLER IS LIKE 55 YEARS OLD. THAT IS THE UGLIEST DRESS I HAVE EVER SEEN. STOP APPEARING IN PUBLIC NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LH

Just got off - you have to type it in Yahoo

los angeles + craigslist.com/

Go to: Rant and Rave

because I couldn't stand to finish watching the most shocking post on Shauna Sands.

Believe me, there is someone very evil in this World.

A Person

RIP MJ

lol

Shanna is a talentless tw@t. She always bad mouths people to stay in the news. Die of AIDS already.

vanessa

i think your all HATERS!!!! the kardashian girls are beautiful and if your ugly like most of you are, and of course your going to talk negative about the girls. khloe your beautiful

gggossiphound

While I do believe that Shanna Moakler is (was) an attractive woman - there's not a whole lot else going on there. She seems a little drama addicted and I'm not really sure what she does for a living.

I'm not saying the Kardashian girls are role models or anything - but what is the saying about "people in glass houses"??? Ms. Moakler may be a somewhat attractive woman physically - but she's pretty "donkey-like" in terms of her actions.

lol

Would love to see this played out old hooker say that to Khloes face. Khloe could kill her with one punch.

hahahaha!

Well unlike some morally upright chicks, at least Shanna can admit when she is wrong and apologized.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments