Moakler Makes an Ass Out of Khloe K.

11/10/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more ridiculous than Wendy Williams' pit stains on her show this morning: The war Shanna Moakler ignited with the Kardashians by calling Khloe a "donkey."

Shanna Moakler: Click to watch
After Shanna talked about not being invited to "the donkey's wedding" on Wendy's show, the Twitter-verse exploded -- with Khloe's friend Jonathan Cheban Tweeting Shanna was a "dirty whore" and Khloe chiming "I have no idea who this girl is but I guess she is talking about me. Talk on honey... I can care less LOL."

Like any dependable celebrity these days, Shanna also said sorry via Tweet, saying "
you are right. We don't know each other personally and I apologize for my comment this morning."

What a bunch of twits.

AmA

WHAT A BITCH...JEALOUS...I KNOW SHE IS....THE KARDASHING ARE BEAUTHFUL PEOPLE...AND THIS UGLY WHO EVER SHE IS IS SHOWING HER UGLY SELF.........WELL SHE IS UGLY....I HATE THIS DING BAT.

shuffler

I'm still unsure why supposedly grown adults (vacuous ones) don't at least try to play nice, unless it's all for publicity (which is probably is).

Talk about no class whatsoever. What is lacking inside these women?

You Can Do Better

Shanna Moakler calls someone she doesn't even KNOW a "donkey"??? WTH?? Miss Moakler should get past her jealousy of other women, seriously, it makes her look petty and ugly.

hex

Visit http://celebpicturess.blogspot.com/
for more CelebPics and Videos

Shiloh13

Moakler needs to keep her mouth shut. All of them just want their 15 minutes. From what little I have seen of this woman she doesn't seem like a very nice person!!!!

rachael

Shanna looks so gross! Her face looks like a bloated version of Joan Rivers. Scary!

Never was a fan of Maya

Khloe wrote... "Talk on honey... I can care less LOL."

Wow, where to begin with this?

Yeah well, the jokes on you sweetheart, because stating 'I can care less' actually means that you care. See how that works... "I CAN care less"...

Though I can somewhat understand how you'd make such a childish error as your education level seems to be pretty much on par with just that... children. And while I do realize you aren't a member of Mensa, there is absolutely NO excuse for such a glaring error - other than complete and utter stupidity.

You see, Khloe, in the real world, people are going to judge you based on your intelligence - whether you like it or not. So, if you don't want to be dismissed as a fool, you're going to have to do better than this - as what you wrote is the exact opposite of what you meant. Not an easy feat.

Anyway, in the future, you should try using:
'I could NOT care less'
when you wish to signify that you don't care, as that is the proper saying and it reflects the fact that one does 'not' care. Can you see the difference now that it's been spelled out for you, Khloe?

Hope

seriously who the f*ck cares about this has been.she only makes an ass out of her self everytime she talks. who would put her on their show anyways!!!

Never was a fan of Maya

@#64. 13. i think your all HATERS!!!! the kardashian girls are beautiful and if your ugly like most of you are, and of course your going to talk negative about the girls. khloe your beautiful

Posted at 5:26PM on Nov 10th 2009 by vanessa
++++++++++++++++++++++

Vanessa ..... the word is "YOU'RE" - for YOU ARE - not "your."

Maybe you should stop your (used correctly - see) Kardashian worshipping and go get educated.
Posted at 7:42PM on Nov 10th 2009 by huuuhhhh

Oh my God! Marry me

punkin5

i like shanna but she needs to stop w/the nasty comments and start setting a better example for her children...they are old enough now to realize what their mother is doing....it's not good...be a better mom shanna...

Grammar nazi

"I can care less." Not the sharpest tool in the shed, eh?

Get A Grip

Ewwwwww sweaty pit lady.....take a commercial break..dry off and change your shirt....nasty...and who's the lady with the permanent scared face?

Bill

I don't know much about Shanna, but she's a really, really cute and pretty looking woman - unlike any of those ridiculous Kardashian fools who are pretty much just plastic gold diggers with no actual talent or relevance.

republican mensa

Shanna is a fugly whore she can't even give it away!!!!!! Travis was smart to take out the trash.......

Inquiring Mind

Um... Shannon ... Halloween is over!

Jocelyn Wildenstein jr.?