Dina Lohan: Michael Redefines Low

11/11/2009 7:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dina Lohan just called into TMZ Live with Harvey and Mike and ripped ex-husband Michael Lohan a new one ... for secretly recording and then releasing old phone conversations he had with Lindsay, Dina and others. Dina says Michael's betrayal has devastated her family and thinks Michael could end up in jail for it.

GG

Jay

They are all low lives. she and her 55 year old tween and 20 year old daughters. Get lives and move to wyoming or something. And let us not forget, she was once married to the low life and bore a litter for him.

Landy

Dina isn't all that much better than Michael. Letting your underage daughters go to adult nightclubs won't win you any prizes in the parenting department.

the truth hurts huh

Yeah - coming from the Queen of Integrity ..... and Dignified .... and Mature .... and Parent of the Year. lmao

the truth hurts huh

STFU Dina. And GO HELP YOUR DAUGHTER ... after you EXPLOITED HER all these years!!!!

Julie

Thank you harvey for anwering my question about Sherri Shepherd.

Amy

HARVEY, THIS IS REALLY BORING ...

that.is.all

Dina is a dumbazz.

Period.

Dina and Kate Gosselin need to hook-up since no man on this planet is going to want either one of them.

???????????????????????

DINA LOHAN CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK....MICHAEL MAY BE A LOW MAN, BUT AT LEAST HE IS NOT PIMPING OUT HIS DAUGHTERS TO BE WHORES. DINA HAS PLENTY OF ROOM TO TALK...HER PARENTING SKILLS ARE UP THERE WITH JOE JACKSONS...JOE BEAT HIS KIDS AND DINA HAS HER DAUGHTERS BEAT DOWN BY THE PRESS..HELL BY HER OWN DAUGHTERS. IF YOU CAN CALL RAISING TWO LIL SKANKS LIKE ALI AND LINDSAY A SUCCESS..THEN DINA YOURE A SORRY HUMAN BEING...YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN MICHAEL LOHAN...IN FACT IN MY OPINION...YOU ARE A LOW DOWN SKANKY PIMP OF A MOM AND THATS SOMETHING NOT TO BE PROUD OF!

Solaera

Is it just me or did it sound like Dina was sniffing through the entire interview?

jaddedkitten

Micheal's crazy and Dina's in denial about Lindsay being a mess. Lilo's is doomed

YAYYYYY! A recipe! I am so excited, looks delicious!
Obviously, this girl is in need of serious help. I think he is trying to save her in anyway he can...albeit embarrassing.

k

So Harv, you think no one should wear fur. I have never owned a fur but as a little girl, I was in a store and was next to a fur filled rack and I rubbed against it and I can't explain the pleasure of it. I think if the animals are humanely treated and killed to be used for the furs that it would be acceptable. I surely don't want to see animals tortured by no means. I don't think that is normal. I would hope it doesn't happen to all the animals bred to provide furs. If I could raise the animals and oversee the humane treatment and culling then would it make it better in your eyes? Because I love the feel of fur. But I don't want the animal to suffer. Just like the meat that we eat. Those animals shouldn't suffer or be tortured either.. agreed? :/

Janet

Mama Lohan needs to handle this in court not through TMZ. No wonder Lindsey is so unstable. She has a creepy dad and a wanna be over the hill movie star mom. All for the show eh Dina and Michael?? Anything goes even the respect for yourselves and your kids.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments