Johnny Dangerous -- I'm No Snitch!

11/11/2009 2:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Johnny DangerousThough Burglar Bunch suspect Jonathan Ajar -- aka "Johnny Dangerous" -- continues to stew in his L.A. jail cell, he wants to make one thing clear: He ain't rollin' over on anyone while he's in there.

As we previously reported, Nick Prugo spilled his guts to police after he was arrested -- and in his finger pointing, named Ajar as one of the people involved.

Ajar's attorney, Michael A. Goldstein, tells TMZ: "While Mr. Prugo continues to implicate others ... Ajar is sitting in custody and has not pointed the finger at anybody. He understands his minimal role in this mess."

Then there's this: Goldstein says Ajar has only known the rest of the group for the last six months. Paris' break-in happened in December.

Ajar is facing six counts possession for sale of a controlled substance, three counts possession of a firearm by a felon and one count possession of ammunition.

Fred Farkel

Dang.

Yet another one of them GUDE LOOKIN P.O.S. with dare tongue all hangin out sideways.

Oh how I wish I were young again.

Texas HoldEm

Oh Man, are things so slow in Hollywood that this face has to grace the front page of TMZ?

Geezzzzzz Harvey, I'd rather see you on TV in your T-shirts....

Get A Grip

Playing possum eh? Probably a good idea because it looks like this fool is gonna be tied up for awhile in orange jumpsuits.......

shuffler

The demand for drugs creates people like Mr Ajar.
Stay in school, kids.

If school is not for you, make an honest living doing anything but drugs and chase those dreams, and when you get there, you'll feel like you really did earn it.

More inspirational messages as they come to hand.

Never was a fan of Maya

"...He understands his minimal role in his mess."

Yeah, his minimal role.

It doesn't matter how 'minimal' his role was - it still makes him a thief. And the fact that he won't admit to what he's done says a lot about his character.

I'm sorry, but I honestly believe that if you cannot abide by the laws of society, you should be removed from society and incarcerated. Thankfully, the law agrees with me on this.

As he is now a repeat offender, I hope the judge throws the book at him. He deserves nothing less.

Never was a fan of Maya

@ #4. The demand for drugs creates people like Mr Ajar.
Stay in school, kids.

More inspirational messages as they come to hand.
Posted at 1:58AM on Nov 11th 2009 by shuffler

Wow, that was beautiful. Perhaps if Mr. Ajar had someone like you in his life, he wouldn't be sitting where he is today.

janicebyrne01

My my... what a handsome chap!!!

CriticAl

I'm sick and tired of looking at this ugly SOB's face!!!

Knock it off, TMZ!

Shroomin'

VoMiT tmz! this guy is UGLY with a capital "U"!! Barf! Makes me sick to look at such a hideous face. Puh-Leeze STOP showing his MuG!

Large quantities of multiple drugs were found at Johnny's apartment, and it's been claimed elsewhere that hen is a "promoter" at Les Deaux, which is one of the hottest clubs in Hollywood. Since it opened in the 80's Les Deaux has had a low-key decadent & exclusive vibe making it a popular party spot for the young & beautiful -- it closed in the 90's during Hollywood's decline but several years ago in the midst of a reaissance on Hollywood blvd., The Dolce Group reopened & recreated it's magic.
It all leads me to wonder how many victims were actually at Les Deaux (perhaps even ingesting illegal substances, courtesy of Mr. Ajar?) while their houses were robbed...

barry Gordy is genius

I remember Ajar when he used to live in Fresno, back in the day. He lived in an apartment with two room-mates and a dog named FeeFee.

Fred

Looks like he is practicing for the day he's Bubba's toilet paper.

The Running Back

Hey Moe, Hey Larry I'm no snitch. I,m a douche bag.

Puffy

Yah, like not pointing your finger at anybody makes you so much of a better human being.

upchuck21

I'm sick of looking at this salad tosser's tongue...

Whamo

Hey Puffy...at least it doesn't make him a little bitch snitch and if you know anything about the criminal world, it don't matter what type of person you are a snitch is always one step lower.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments