Steve Perry from Journey

'Memba Him?!

11/11/2009 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With hits like "Wheel in the Sky," "Anyway You Want It," "Who's Crying Now," "Open Arms, "Separate Ways," "Faithfully" and everyone's favorite "Don't Stop Believin,'" Steve Perry became famous as the lead singer of Journey. Guess what he looks like now!

Steve Perry

Susan #1 fan in MD

Steve, you still look HOT!!!! Please give us an album. Can't stand the karaoke version lead man of the new Journey band. Journey is NOTHING without YOU. I miss you! Love you sooooo much!!!!

cutlets29

I loved hearing your voice on the interview yesterday on Planet Rock, but I think you need to take all those new songs you have written and put it on a new cd and tour again steve. I feel something is going to happen to many rumors and you never denide any of them so far like the false concert in Hawaii. Im so happy you do have the craving desire to come back and I do believe that will be this year!!! A faithful fan for life!!!

Vikki

WOW and YIKES sorry Steve!

Jeff

I'd love to hear his voice again and to see how it sounds today. He was a fantastic singer and front man for Journey for so many great years. It would be just perfect if he would record and/or perform again with Journey!! Hope all is well in your life, Steve.

dugh

The band will never be a band without his voice, he ask all of the to wait till he could tour and they said no. They cracked the stone and will never be the same.

CriticAl

I wonder why he never made more solo records. He proved he doesn't need Journey.

"Oh Sherrie, our love holds on, holds ooooooooon!"

"Foolish heart, hear me callin', stop before you start fallin'"

Kooky Fan

One of the best voices out there today..........

Andrew Rosman

I agree that Perry gave Journey the voice that really put them on the map, however also being a current devoted fan I think that Arnel Pineda does a fantastic job filling those shoes. A fantastic voice that gives the Steve Perry side of the older music justice, and a stage presence and passion on stage that I think bettered what Perry gave to the band.
September 12th, 2008 I was 4th row center at the Cheap Trick/Heart/Journey concert in Chicago and Arnel rocked it and the crowd stayed through pouring rain until the final encore.
So while I do love what Arnel has done for Journey over the last 2yrs, I'll always have respect and love for Steve Perry.

Sassy

Steve Perry is 60 - Steven Tyler is 61.....God I feel old!! Perry looks okay for s senior citizen though...way better than Tyler who looks garish...and goulish and botoxed to the limit!

bob

the before looks like comedian Donny Baker of "The Pork Pistols

The Other Mrs. Perry!

Steve Perry means so much to us at: TheOtherMrsPerry.com

We have enjoyed him since we first laid eyes and EARS on his music!
He touches our hearts everyday while STILL listening to his songs.
His songs are never out of style for us!!
You bring TRUE meaning to music!

We love you, Steve...Valery & Marcy

BUXXY

There is no substitute...Steve Perry can belt out a song like no other. Period. He actually had the ability to make you feel like the lyrics to the songs he sang were really related to his life....he sang it like he meant it.

maria

I have to laugh at the people who are commenting about steve perrys looks,saying yikes and ewwwww... the man is 60 yrs old, turning 61 in a few months..We should all hope we look half as good as he does when we hit 60. He looks great!!!

Dana

Without Steve, there is no Journey. Growing up in the Bay Area in the '80s, there were few acts that were so identified with the Bay Area music scene. They sure left us with some great material. The replacement singer for Steve Perry is nothing more than a replacement. Steve is an iconic figure in Bay Area rock and roll. We miss seeing and hearing him perform.

Channel

Looks great. Seems so comfortable and at ease. Still enjoy watching and hearing him - what a great voice, presence and passion when singing. Perry is/was simply the best and NO ONE comes close. Went to see the new Journey and left a new fan of Heart who was simply fantastic.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments