Missing Persons Singer Finds Herself in Jail

11/13/2009 2:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dale Bozzio, the lead singer from the '80s band Missing Persons, has turned herself in to a New Hampshire jail yesterday to serve her time for an animal cruelty conviction.

Missing Persons

Last year, Bozzio was charged with the crime after authorities found loads of sick and dead cats inside of her home. After the gruesome discovery, 12 cats were euthanized and Bozzio was forced to pay the $2700 bill.

Bozzio -- who was lead vocals on that song "Walking in L.A." -- was also sentenced to 90 days behind bars and 250 hours of community service.

Solaera

Lady Gaga in 20 years...

helloooo

I can smell that bitch from here. ew!

fastdriver

Someone should euthanize HER! Sick bastard.

industryinsider

DESPITE THE WHOLE CAT THING, THIS BITCH WAS FIERCE IN HER TIME - LADY GAGA IS A FRAUD AND JUST A WANNABE!

A little nauseous

Crap...I was commenting ONLY to mention that chick looks just like Charlize Theron in Monster and someone beat me to it...

Aryel

Are you guys serious? All this lady gets is 90days behind bars? I mean, seriously Michael Vick loses his career, goes to prison for like a yr or two and this is all SHE gets? I honestly dont care that she may or may not be crazy, it maddens me that all of these PPL get off crimes so easily and OTHR PPL dont have a chance?!? This nation is such hypocrites! I am really saddened by this because its just not fair! Think about it ppl! Cruelty is Cruelty! where are my animal lovers at? Do you think this "punishment" is fair???? Come ON!

Devo

Well, I can see how something like that could happen if the person she lined up to take care of the cats didn't show up - there were too many of them. One could have passed the disease, whatever it was on to the other cats through the litter. There is something in cat poop or in the litter that is dangerous to pregnant women too, but I'm not sure what it is. I think it can supposedly cause birth defects in newborns. I honestly don't see how she intentionally meant to harm the cats, it just got out of hand, most likely. I agree that she may be mentally ill, overwhelmed, irresponsible, but I don't think she meant to be cruel to the cats. People even neglect their children sometimes without realizing it. Jus' sayin.

Michael Coffey

Wow a cat hoarder. What a shame. Wendy Williams of the Plasmatics was in Ct feeding squirrels until she shot herself. Michael Jackson killed himself with pills. The list goes on. Wish that I could do something for these people who are destroyed by fame and end up mental. After all the hours of pleasure they have given us.

Bedazz'elle

MENTAL HOPSCOTCH WHY MUST YOU TREAT CATS THIS WAY!!!!

ed

that evil bitch i'm pulling all of the missing persons media i own ...may this bitch go straight to hell

Steve Iannarelli

Cats are pack animals. My cat sees me and my family as his family. He sleeps out side my daughters room as if he is protecting her. It’s hard to imagine anyone being so cruel to these people loving creatures. Like everyone else, before hearing about this crime, I thought Dale Bozziowas so cool back in the day. Such a letdown.

Cat Fancier

Hide your kitties folks. She's coming out here to Cali in February through March for some concerts. Forget the concerts and get into rehab do yourself some good.

I'm surprised no one is going to protest any of the shows.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2