TMZ Live: DJ AM Suit, Papa Lohan & The Heenes

11/13/2009 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike answered your questions on anything this Friday the 13th -- including breaking news about DJ AM's wrongful death suit, the potential prison time Michael Lohan faces for releasing those phone calls and Cindy Crawford's German extortionist.

TMZ Live

Plus: The Heenes' day in court, Nic Cage's status as "rich poor" and Mike's pledge to lose weight!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

A.B.

SUGGESTION TO TMZ:

Split the live stream in two.

Have one called TMZ COFFEE BREAK for those of the viewers who think it's interesting to hear about your weight loss and what you had for lunch, your earlier careers and such.

Then have another called TMZ Q&A and make it actually be a Q&A.

Thus, I can choose to avoid the small talk, interruptions and hearty male laughs.

Cathy

158. SUGGESTION TO TMZ:

Split the live stream in two.

and what you had for lunch, your earlier careers and such.

Then have another called TMZ Q&A and make it actually be a Q&A.

Posted at 2:22AM on Nov 14th 2009 by A.B.

That would be a good suggestion if in fact they could stay on topic when answering questions. But, as you have pointed out there are always interruptions or someone will all of a sudden be reminded of a funny story and the question gets ignored.

Maybe I am wrong but I thought the whole premise of TMZ Live was "You have questions - we have answers". Granted - some people ask "What did you have for lunch today" but does it then require 10 minutes to answer that question?

I actually read through all the questions as they are submitted so I do not ask something that has already been asked. And honestly, if I see anyone asking about the 60's, what is your favorite whatever, or anything about food I know already that its probably going to be a waste of time and real stories about whats going on in the news will not get answered.

I love Harvey, Mike, Charles and all the TMZ staff. I really don't mind the stories once in awhile as long as they are brief and the majority of the 30 minutes is getting questions answered. That just has not happened in awhile and it seems that it is just getting worse.

pharlap

Harvey your NOT boring, period. =_=

republican mensa

thank you for telling that fool kooky to stop posting recipes. I like reading the comments and then you get his posting and it takes up space and is stupid a lot of people enjoy this site but get frustrated and leave because of him and balls and this weirdo simone acting like it is my space or facebook. THANKS HARV I LOVE YOUR SHOW !!!!!! KEEP BRING THE NEWS

A.B.

Cathy, in order for there to be no interruptions during the actual Q&A segment, Harvey could sit alone in front of the camera and just answer questions, and only news questions.

If someone really does ask people at TMZ what they had for lunch, save that for the coffee break segment. And you know guys, the answer to that question COULD be just the name of the dish. "Hamburger." "Filet Mignon."

nikki nicole

HEY IM NOT SURE WHERE IM SUPPOSE TO ASK QUESTIONS AT. BUT I HAVE ONE FOR TMZ LIVE. can you tell us more about the guy with the longish blonde hair: like his age and other things about hes super cute:)

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/14/michael-jackson-rolling-stones-doors-guns-roses-led-zeppelin-red-hot-chili-peppers/#comments#ixzz0Wr0dS2nr

Daniel

Harvey, we get the Soprano's series here in Toronto uncut on the Italian network and they just started showing the original first episode Friday. I had seen it before but never knew you then. Not only were you on Peoples Court but in the original first episode of Soprano's. Do you still get money when it's replayed? You must of been 15 when you did that?

Daniel ............ Toronto