Johnny Depp

Good Genes or Good Docs?

11/14/2009 8:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking as good as Johnny Depp is better than finding Neverland.

Johnny Depp
Here's the 25-year-old back in 1988 (left) -- and 21 years later, the 46-year-old version in London earlier this year (right).

Go, Johnny, go.

Kooky Fan

YOU KNOW I ain't no homo - but if I was, me and JOHHNY WOULD BE RUMP ROMPIN' for sure.

Muriel

he definitely has good "genes",he's not a phony person. his mom would put him in his place.he's aged VERY well in my opinon.

lexie

You crazy Depp loving nuts! He looks awful all the time. TMZ just picked out a once in a life time good picture of him! Did you catch the pictures of the dirty Pirate in Santa Monica last week? What a rag bag.. And he has the bags under his eyes to prove it. I say he uses fillers on those nasty lines on the sides of his face.. And of course BOTOX.. Lot’s of it! Hair Plugs? I didn’t think about that but it’s possible because he’s loosing his hair fast at the temples.. The little Man just looks nasty all the time now..

sound

This man has the most beautiful genes. (American) Indian's are genetically blessed. He is one amazing looking man!

gia

Hands-down, one of if not THE best actor and best looking actor of his time. Puts R-Patz to SHAME.

Coxy

Good genes. He's stunning.

MsTeal

Johnny still makes an old woman young again with thoughts!

DumbassMel

Great genes, one of the best looking men ever and a great actor too.
Gentle & a bit shy, he is just adorable - looooove you Johnny!

luvjohnny

DELICIOUS!! BEST genes I've EVER seen!!!

KristinG

Good JEANS too!!

lea

whatever, he hasn't had plastic surgery, he's just a guy. totally not fair, they look good with no f-ing work done.

OVER IT

As much as mr Macho would like us to believe that he's too bohemian to go under the knife, he's probably the vainest man in hollywood and he's had MULTIPLE surgeries.

clam

*sIGH.

You just can't get any better than him.

He is an utter dream.

brujosgarza

I say it's his genes, since he is mixed and beautiful baby! I'm a straight guy, of Mexican decent and I have been a fan since 21 jump street baby, I'm 33 but people say I look 20, and I am pretty damn handsome, not as sexy as Johnny tho', or lucky enough to chill in France or own Brando's Island! GO JD and rock that bass and slide guitar! I'll drink some Chateau Calon Segur!

Xmas Carol

Good genes, of course!! Johnny is not vain and therefore not the type to spend money on plastic surgery or any other artificial enhancement. Too me his looks are secondary as I am a fan of his acting skills which are the best of any actor of day or yesterday. On top of that he is a real nice human being and truly respects and appreciates his fans. Thanks Johnny for all you do and for simply being you!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments