Mel Gibson -- Hits from the Pong

11/16/2009 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With a giant smile on his face -- and stains on his shirt -- Mel Gibson took over a ping pong table at a bar in NYC this weekend and played a little table tennis with his pal Josh Brolin.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
While most of the spectators surrounding the bar room athletes were pounding a drink of some sort, Gibson only had his hands on his paddle.

Playin GamesNo word on how he got home.

Turntable

Nope, Wall Street 2 is still filming, this was the wrap off party of The Beaver.. who was done filming since the 13-14 of nov.
Mel stayed in New York the following week thus he was free, until thursday morning, nov 19th. He had a meeting with Richard Donner in Brentwood by Santa Monica, thats why he came back.
LOL

Jack

How is sobriety going Mel? Doesn't look like too well. Your eyes look more wasted than LiLo's.

Chuckio

Didn't Chris Rock say you never want to be the old guy hanging out at the bar with a bunch of 20 somethings? Mel, you're that guy.

hunsister

People who are no longer drinking should not be visiting bars, regardless of the fact that they aren't drinking. Chuckio is totally right - Mel is the old guy with a drinking problem who probably buys rounds for the youngsters so he'll feel accepted. Very sad.

PJ in Houston

I think Melly boy is washed up .... why is he continuously at bars without his spouse as the old man surrounded by kids .... hmmmm ... me thinks Mel has problems.

PJ in Houston

Will you be my friend?

Kim Kardashian Teeth Whitening

he is great actor,and great ping pong player:PPPP

Matthew

Ladies and gentleman... the biggest religious hypocrite on the planet... Mel Gibson.

Mel, you fleeced all those Catholics with your movie, "The Passion Of The Christ" and now you're laughing all the way to the... um... bar?... ping pong table??

As your body grows flabby from booze... who's the Sugar Tits now?

the a-hole

If a friend you be, we PLAY a ping pong!!
Of you I'll be a Friend, but if a BUNDLE OF STICKS!!!
Under a bridge in the park put your bundle of sticks, so I'll take (THIS WAY, A FRIEND KNOW YOU BE!!!)
I'll put bundle of sticks with my pieces of metal and my plastic pieces in a bucket (LOOK MY MY BUCKET!!)
I get in my bucket and look out-of. I look through a hole for tiny men who run around (THEY STING AND STAB ME!!!!)
Yeah, but not on my cardboard!!!
IT'S A CHEETAH!!!

cari

SO I get it....

Two drunk douchebags walk into a bar and.......?

What's the punchline?????

Rip It Up

Have you guys ever done anything athletic besides running after Britney? The stains on Mel's shirt could be sweat, but you couldn't help your snarky selves, could you? Really, you guys at TMZ need to quit your whiney comments.

the a-hole

When if Mel Gibson plays BE a ping pong, it's ping, it's a pong, IT'S
A PING PONG!!!
THAT'S NO STIGATA!!
Ping pong is a sport, is some paddles, is a ball (A BALL!!!)
When a friend is your Mel Gibson he'll play you a ping pong, but
maybe. YOU BETTER BE A FRIEND; BE NICE, OR HE WON'T PLAY YOU A PING
PONG AT A BAR!!!
I'm not played a ping pong until I'm said I sorry, BUT I DIDN'T DO
ANYTHING!!!
THAT'S CHEETAH!!
NO!! THAT'S A CHEETAH CHIBATA!!
UHGAH!!

SusieqinBA

I bet Oksana will be jumping on his case, I bet she comes unglued, I hope so; Mr. "solid and faithful partner" is going to go overboard with his drinking and be going home with a 20+ blonde. Daddy would rather be in a BAR than be home with his "new family"?????

baby

i used to like mel gibson as an actor, i thought his movies were good, but leaving his wife to take up with some russian hoe, after making passions of the christ and having his own church sickens me. i wont watch or buy anything now he touches.

all the money in the world, making religious movies and building your own church that says your not a sinner is not gonna buy your way into heaven mel! Your a HYPOCRITE!!

You need to start making you some satan worshipping movies, cause you will be knowing him soon!

Janet

Did Mel stumble in on a "much younger persons" party?? Is that the reason he has to exaggerate his expressions? Relax Mel, show some class.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments