Michael Jackson Gets Butlered

11/18/2009 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now this is funny ....

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Gerard Butler in London. Michael Jackson would pee his pants if he saw this.

ladybuttercup

if i wasn't a fan before i certainly am not gong to be one now.!

TASTELESS

set

tasteless,especially for the kids.

Michelle

This guy is a dummy.. it's not funny at this time considering everything that is going on. I think it very tackey of Tmz to put this up along with the caption...and the guy he is not funny one bit.. I hope he gets called out on it.. but given the source Im not one bit suprised..just tackey and disstasteful..people have not shame.. yet they talk about the jackson family really come on..

Casey

I don't care if MJ would have peed his pants. I'm just glad he's no longer around to get into little kids' pants.

Marc

LOL very good! Oh yeah, one more thing, GO F$@K YOURSELF, MR. BUTLER!

Amanda

What an ass.

Norah

I think it is Hilarious! And I am a Michael Jackson. A joke is a joke. Kudos to G. Butler!

GDS_2931

This is not funny. Why wait until now after Michael's death you all needed to this when MJ was alive!!

MJ-UNBREAKABLE

This "article" is so poor tmz. Shame on you!

Michael Jackson is unbreakable - and whatever you (the media) try, you have neither the power nor the intelligence to break him. So why are you doing this? Are you amused? Poor, very poor!

www.mj-unbreakable.com

Shannon

TMZ, you guys have no class or respect for anything. All you do is act like you're all a bunch or perfect ass people, some saints or whatever, which you're not. You're a bunch of hypocrites cause I'm sure you guys do the same thing you talk about when it comes to celebrities. You're either a bunch of haters, or just love to hate for no reason. All of you guys REALLY need to grow up, specially you Harvey. You're the oldest person there with a whole bunch of lil kids, and you need to put their asses in check.

nemo

hahahahaha!!!!! I always knew this dude was cool!!! He's hanging a fat middle finger to all the hypocritical PC liberal loons that blindedly defended a child molester for years!!

Hilarious Gerard!!! Hilarious!!!!

darcy hill

OMG that is so funny. Lighten up people.

Shannon

Oh, and I have something for the Michael Jackson fans:
**FATHER OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S ACCUSER COMMITTED SUICIDE** Here's the link: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/11/exclusive-father-michael-jackson-accuser-committed-suicide

Asawa

I guess he really freaked out the police: http://www.931theparty.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=948 They even closed of the streets over his dumb prank.

Doreen