Tila Screwed Up Really Bad, Lawyer Says

11/19/2009 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila  TequilaTila Tequila's lawyer blames his client's meltdown on former BF Shawne Merriman.

Attorney Cyrus Nownejad tells TMZ he thinks the "domestic violence" incident with Shawne in September may have "pushed her over the edge."

Nownejad acknowledges something is seriously wrong with Tila and he's trying to figure out how to get her some help.

Tila just took down her Ustream, showing her dancing nude and talking crazy in front of the camera. She also went off on Shawne and his alleged drug use.

Tila is suing Shawne for $1.5 mil over the September incident..

Tila Tequila Bruises

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Cappy Lills Kid

famous for being a wh@re - another example of a waste of humanity

offcrgentleman

No, she's not screwed up 'because of' the domestic incident. She's screwed up, because she's screwed up.

First of all, there's no such thing as a "hot lesbian". She's just plain messed up, from the inside out. Probably some drugs mixed in there, too.

shuffler

Say it with me everybody.
F R E E
P U B L I C I T Y.

A T T E N T I O N
S E E K E R.

U N B A L A N C E D
U P B R I N G I N G.

P U B L I C I T Y
R U L E S
A L L.

L A C K
O F
L O V E.

Good.

Maniacal Zebra

Wow. A rant like that could cause someone to believe she was drunk and in need of being restrained for her own safety ...

mike

A so called "melt down" was why she striped naked and ranted about that Shawn guy? I don't believe that for a second. I mean a friend of mine told me that on her myspace it said she was getting naked to give thanks to her fans. That doesn't sound like a momentary lapse in judgment, or break-down to me. I'm pretty sure that if some one has a melt down they wouldn't strip for the whole damn world to see. It was to get attention and that's it.
But she sure did a number on her her court case with this stunt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7