TMZ Live: Brown in Court, Paris' Battle & Tila T.

11/19/2009 8:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike are taking your questions on everything today -- including the details behind Chris Brown's progress report, Taylor Swift's lawsuit against a small town bar and her relationship with Taylor Lautner.

TMZ Live: Click to watch
Also -- Joe Francis' ridiculous bank account and crazier tax lein, Tila Tequila's video breakdown, Sofia Vergara's rape joke controversy and Miko Brando's relationship with Michael Jackson's kids.

Plus: John Kerry's kid busted for DUI and Rihanna's feelings for Chris Brown.

Alisha

What's wrong with the camera?? It keeps blacking out!

John

Do all bars need to pay music royalties? What if they are simply playing music from the radio?

Shelly

Where are you Harvey? Im missing Judge Judy to see you :-)

FFJ

Harvey, how can you say for definite that Michael Jacksons children are not biologically his???... You always just say 'because they arent'.. tell us how you know!! Latoya has said they are and Prince has vitiligo!!

Noah

What is going on with Carrie Underwood and her boyfriend Mike Fisher? Are they moving in together or not?

checkit

nice ass

John S

OK boys, your LATE again...

Andy

HEY VIEWERS...

HOW LATE DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE ??

dee

In regards to BMI going after karaoke. This hass been going on for a decade or so. As someone who has run her own karaoke shows (LEGALLY, I MIGHT ADD), I have seen first hand the outrageous fines thrown at people. It's excessive, but that is because SO many karaoke hosts ARE using illegal copies. The simple solution is to pay for every CD you own at a retail or wholesale place. But so many people download illegally that it's driven a lot of companies that produce karaoke CD's into the ground. I'd guess that is likely why they've made such a huge public ordeal out of it. On top of the fact, that I believe, and I could be mistaken here... that the record label that Taylor Swift is signed under puts out her albums on karaoke themselves. It's definitely something that should be looked into more in depth. They definitely have a case against people, even if it IS a petty argument that opens the door for WAY too many lawsuits.

willbaggett

Any new news about Lesnar?

Jordanna

is sofia vergara even famous or just an idiot?

love her!

2 empty chairs that's gotta be the most informative TMZ has ever been :) I wonder if Ryan Seacrest and Harvey are having a shrinking contest?

logan

If Prince Paris and Blanket are not MJ's kids but the will says that they are, could that invalidate the will?

Carrie

I watched yesterdays Live feed and heard the question about can the hotels give out the info for the people staying at them. I have worked at a very large hotel in St. Louis for years and people are always calling to see what WWE wrestlers and other celebs are stay with us when they come in town. I have never given the info, but we have never been told not to. Alot of the other people I work with give the info all the time. I personally don't think you should be able to get the info.

Holly

Is Tila the next Anna Nicole????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments