The Body of "Housewives" Ex to be Exhumed

11/20/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A.J. Jewell's family is now demanding a second autopsy be performed on him -- so now Jewell's body is going to be exhumed in order for that to happen.

The first autopsy showed Jewell -- the former fiance of a "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member -- died after a fistfight last month due to complications related to sickle cell.

Jewell's family isn't satisfied with this explanation -- even though his death was still ruled a homicide -- and now the Fulton County District Attorney has "tentatively" agreed to let his body be exhumed so the second autopsy can happen.

barry Gordy is genius

I just got off the phone with his brother TJ out there in Fresno. The entire family is all devastated. Sh*t's real.

billy bob

@ Scott

I love trashy, uneducated, pathetic, ignorant, worthless, non spelling, 1 inch peepee having peckerwoods like you. You ofay's are hilarious. Don't be mad at the world because you're a failure. BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You white trash should be lucky you even have internet service in your trailer compounds. I know your fat ass, snaggletooth, trailer park mother is on the front porch sitting in her rocking chair drinking the moonshine she just finished brewing made from gasoline. You nasty, dirty, filthy, wet dog smelling, ugly, acne face, pathetic, worthless, hair lice having, lazy, incest having, drug addicted, high school drop out, alcoholic, wife beating, welfare and food stamp getting, ignorant inbreds are nothing but worthless trash. Words of wisdom white trash go take a shower then hopefully it'll cure that rotten bologna wet dog odor you carry. Don't forget to take your herpes medication. Those puss infected lipsores you have are dangerously contagious. But that's a typical trait for a snotskin gringo like you. Your a nasty worthless peice of poor white trailer trash. HAHAHA!! Once you log off your rented computer go finish molesting your little sister and screwing your cousin you filthy pig. Keep popping your pills, shooting your heroin and smoking the crack your kind loves so much. Hopefully you'll overdose and die along with the rest of the white trash losers!! Worthless pathetic poor white trash!! BAWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...hey poor white trash maybe I should say it in a language you can comprehend....besa mi culo puto, tirate a un poso, hueles a mierda, eres tan estupido como un perro, besame el culo bastardo, hijo de tu puta madre, tu eres mas feo que el culo de un mono,viete a la mierda, vete al infierno puto, yo mataria tu, besa mi culu puto chinga usted!!!! HOLLA!!

billy bob

35. @ Scott

Posted at 1:23AM on Nov 21st 2009 by billy bob

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what I'm poor white trailer trash. So what I molest my little sister. So what I was on To Catch a Predator. So what I look like Carrot Top. At least he's famous! So what my parents are brother and sister. So what I live in a trailer. At least we can move it! So what I have a one inch weiner. At least its pink and not black. Yeah I'm white and I'm proud. I'm better than you and always will be better than you. I'm the great white hope. I'm smarter than you'll ever be. I'm edumacaated. What a minute did I spell that right? Let me google it. Okay I'm back. EDUCATED. The joke's on you treeswinger. hehehehehehehehehehe. Yeah I eat tuna fish and crackers all day. SO WHAT!! I'M STILL WHITE AND WE RULE THE WOARLLD. I MEAN WORLD. YEAH THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL IT WORLD. The white race owns you. We're taking over. Look out Barack Obama. SARAH PALIN 2012. WE'RE GONNA RULE!!! Hold on there's a knock at the door.....oh no the repo man is here again to take my computer. Dang, I told mom not to skip the payments. The repo man can't take my computer now. I love TmZ. What am I gonna do. Oh no I'm having a nervous breakdown again. I can't function. Where's my crack pipe. I can't find it. I can't find it. Where's my prozac...where's my oxycontin. OH NO....I'm going through withdrawals... I can't take it.....HELP HELP HELP...the walls are caving in on me. HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!..I GOTTA HIDE.

billy bob

I own you treeswingers. By the way I just found my crack pipe.

billy bob

I'm bored. Does anyone wanna play with me. "Balls" are you up??

billy bob

Hey is there anyone out there. I'm lonely. Mom took my little sister with her to the pie eating contest and I have no one to play with. Balls where are you? Chef Kooky....anybody? I WANT BALLS...I WANT BALLS....I WANT BALLS....I WANT BALLS....

billy bob

Good night TmZ. I'm with Balls now and we're gonna have our "private time"...wink...wink.

P.S Black people I SILL OWN YOU!

CutieBear

Good Grief, let the man rest in peace. What does the family hope to accomplish with this? His death is already ruled a homicide. That means his death was caused by the actions of another. That person, hopefully will be prosecuted to the fullest of Georgia law. Let the man rest in peace. Time to let him go!! There's nothing to be gained from this.

Green Hermaphrodite from Mars

30. Let me guess, the wouldn't have been able to get anyone to pay $$ after the results of his previous autopsy, so they need another to ca$h in.

Posted at 9:24PM on Nov 20th 2009 by Disturbed
-------------------------------

By george I think you've got it!!!!

billy bob

Hooked on phonics is doing wonders for me. I'm reading better and better each and everyday!! And to poster46 the only goddess you are is the goddess of blackness you ugly black biatch. I mean beotch. Did I spell that right. Wait a minute let me google it. Okay I'm back. You ugly black b!tch. And for your information "homegirl" yes someone is stupid enough to marry me. I'm married to my cousin Becky. And we're very happy. She has no complaints in the bedroom. Occasionally I like to play with little boys booty holes but I'm not gay.....just freaky. And for the record I STILL OWN YOU. Later treeswinger. SARAH PALIN 2012. WE'RE GONNA RULE THE UNIVERSE!!

Balls has no Balls

rotton ball`s?why ball`s?

mel

PLEASE EXPLAIN your obsession w/ balls?

Balls has no Balls

mel/has ball`s and want`s Harvey ball`s

mel