« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan Bleeds Wrestling

11/22/2009 9:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you thought Hulk Hogan was going to lose the main event at something called the Hulkamania Tour, then OJ Simpson wants you on his next jury.

Hulk Hogan

In a shocking turn of events, Hogan was victorious over Ric Flair in Melbourne, Australia last night. Hogan was bloodied, but prevailed -- much like he was when then the two "fought" during a press conference Wednesday to promote the event.

It's good to see Hulk back to fighting grown men in tights, rather than fighting grown women in court.

Celebrity Injuries

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

balls

balls

balls

Watcha gonna do when the KOOKSTER runs wild on You?

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

aszure

To the 1st comment about Hogan being in his youth in the 90's...you obviously dont watch wrestling and must be a schmuck to boot. He's been wrestling since the mid-70s. In the 90's he was already considered over the hill. However, he still put butts in the seats, and butts mean money. He actually looks better now than he did in the 90s. I feel bad for the way his life ended out. And its said that he has to go back into the ring.

George William Gockel

I will watch Hulk Hogan on TNA Wreslting on Thursday night on Spike TV and TNA stands for Total Nonstop Action.

In L.A.

Yikes - Looks like a saggy old balloon.

Vmax

Yikes! he has become totally unfamiliar with the inside of a gym I see...

Illise

Im a huge wrestling fan but i cant stand hogan he has always have an ego bigger than him lol he oversells and he havent been in shape for like 10 years Ric Flair retired last year and he cant still put a match, his last match in wrestlemania 24 was amazing and he is older than hulk lol and just to remember the most fun flair match was the one he mocked hulk overselling lol but it was pretty obvious that hulk was going to win he dosent wrestle if he dosent win

Buck Farack

Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair??? Where was this match held, Jurassic Park?

LTBK

If he is doing this because of financial reasons (skank Linda)I feel terrible for him. I know most of us do not think our lives are going to turn out the way they do but his head must be spinning at times at what became of his. But NO ONE got a WORSE deal in this saga then the young man in the accident with HH's son.
You would think after that this family would have tried to be better people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2