O.J. Simpson in Killer Shape

11/22/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonO.J. Simpson has a lot of time on his hands and he's putting it to good use -- he's in the best shape of his post-murder football life.

The Juice is dropping the lbs, lifting weights, and, for good measure, preaching racial harmony and anger management to other inmates at Nevada's Lovelock Correctional Center, a good friend of his tells the NY Post.

Norman Pardo claims, "He says that's one of the benefits of not being able to go out and party all the time like he used to."

Because idle hands are the devil's workshop.

He's A Loser

He's such a waste of oxygen. And preaching racial harmony? HA!!!

What a hypocrite - it would serve him right if he pissed off some white boys from the aryan brotherhood and they sliced *his* neck wide open. Let him see how it feels.........

All he's doing is trying to make himself look good for the parole board. Hopefully he will fail to gain parole everytime he's up for it. Or else get some old person disease that kills him in the joint.

Karma can be a beautiful bitch OJ.

And for those of you who think I'm being harsh, think back to the bodies of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman as they died, slaughtered like animals.......... OF COURSE he did it. He basically said so in that offensive book he tried to sell.

SuzyCreamCheese

How do you sign up for the Killing your Wife and totally getting away with it Class? Great Shape....but he's F'ed

that.is.all

LollyBlue

PLEASE
SEE
A
PSYCH
A
S
A
P

Wanda W.

I hope someone does him in where he is.Just some random inmate hell bent on making a name for himself. But before that, I hope he comes down with an incurable disease that renders him a catatonic shell of his former self.Unable to speak,walk,talk,or wipe his own behind. And lastly, I'm wishing the last thought he has is of Nicole and Ron,and that he sees their face when he closes his eyes for the last time.THAT WILL BE TRUE JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

The Running Back

You know prisoners love tight huddles and hot shower rooms. He'll make a good member of the team.

OhWell

preaching racial harmony and anger management?
Thats like Little Wacko Teaching Pre School.

{come here kiddies i've got something for you}

billy bob

@He's A Loser

Yeah and I'm gonna think back to the bodies of all the black people that were murdered, hung and butchered by you white trash back in the day. Of course it's not gonna happen now...lol. You white trash losers know better. We got something for your asses!! O.J. got away with murder along with other black people accused of killing white trash. HA!! I'm not shedding a tear. A spade is a spade....DUDE!!!

billy bob

I look like Rocky Dennis from the movie "Mask". I smell like a wet dog. I have sex with my mother.

Producer

Here is a link to the new thriller movie with OJ Simpson www.suspect32.com

donhab47

Did he find the real killer yet?( wink wink nudge nudge.)Just wondering. Who can it be.

billy bob

I'm gonna be on tv. Watch me tonight on To Catch A Predator. And just so you know the boy told me he was 18.

billy bob

24. @He's A Loser

Posted at 2:17PM on Nov 22nd 2009 by killem all

-------------------------------------------------------------------

LMFAO!!! SOSOSOSO TRUE!!

billy bob

I eat tuna fish and crackers all day. I'm jealous of Michael Jackson because he's something and I'm nothing. I'm nothing and I will never amount to anything. He's rich and even richer in death. While I can't even make 5 dollars in life. I'm nothing and no one cares about me. I'm poor white trailer trash and I will always be poor white trailer trash. My laptop is rented and I'm lucky I even have internet service in my trailer compounds. I can't function right. I'm autistic. My parents are brother and sister and thats why I turned out like this. I don't know any better. I need to take my meds now before I have another breakdown. I'm going on a alcoholic binge. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP. I'm about to comitt suicide. Someone please help me!!! Call 911. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!! Where's my syringe. I can't find my syringe. I need my heroin. I need it. I need it. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!

Deirdre B Pride

I'm trying to figure out how Joe Jackson is related to this.

billy bob

OJ SIMPSON IS MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments