O.J. Simpson in Killer Shape

11/22/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonO.J. Simpson has a lot of time on his hands and he's putting it to good use -- he's in the best shape of his post-murder football life.

The Juice is dropping the lbs, lifting weights, and, for good measure, preaching racial harmony and anger management to other inmates at Nevada's Lovelock Correctional Center, a good friend of his tells the NY Post.

Norman Pardo claims, "He says that's one of the benefits of not being able to go out and party all the time like he used to."

Because idle hands are the devil's workshop.

Truth

Wonder if his ass is getting a good workout? LOL!

billy bob

#31
Don't think so but I know yours is. LOL! You trashy girl.

Adams

I hope he dies in there..... After being gang raped of course.

libralady

I want to know #10, what is sooooooooo inspiring about butchering 2 people........you probably wouldn't think he's inspiring if it had been your son or daughter/relatives...

HasBeens

Classy headline TMZ...NOT. It's not surprising though. Even though I don't believe OJ was innocent, he was brought to justice, and subsequently acquited of the crime; so was Michael Jackson. However, TMZ, racist MFers that they are, can't help but feed BS to the other racists who also can't seem to remember this.

At least OJ had a trial, Ted Kennedy didn't, and Wm. Kennedy Smith's trial was a joke...an unfunny one!

Andie

During the murder trial, didn't he claim that he was too arthritic in his whole body to VICIOUSLY SLASH 2 PEOPLE TO DEATH?! OJ should have gotten the death penalty.

nonya

For those of you who are wishing bad luck upon this man whom you have never met, whom you will never know. Look closer to your own lives before you judge another because I don't care what your belief is. Karma comes to us all. You have no right rejoicing in anothers negative plight. Mind you, I do not like him and I believe that he is guilty, but I do not find joy in his pain.

billy bob

Eff all you poor white trash. I'm gonna kill you all!!

oreo

Well did he mention how he plans on finding the "real killer's" while he is in prison?

billy bob

36. Eff all you poor white trash. I'm gonna kill you all!!

Posted at 3:50PM on Nov 22nd 2009 by OJ SIMPSON

Oh no the boogie man is out!!

She's Dumb

#2 HOW CORRECT YOU ARE. THE DEVIL HAS RESURFACED INTO THE WORLD IN THE BODY OF OJ SIMPSON. I HOPE HE ROT'S IN JAIL/HELL....IT WILL BE ONE OR THE OTHER. A DOUBLE MURDERER IS FINALLY WHERE HE SHOULD BE, BEHIND BARS AND BEING SOMEONE'S BIT**! F U OJ!

oreo

" if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit "

Nix

Hey preachy smeachy, that's a laugh especially the anger management bit. Ahhhhhhh, no I wasn't at all angry when I killed Nicole and Dan nor when I stormed in with armed thugs for my football parpanalia. Zzzzzzzzzz!! Meantime, he's where he belongs.

Rx

If I remember correctly, OJ is to be transfered to federal prison when he completes his term in state prison so he can serve one year on federal charges related to his conviction

Legally Bonde

O.J., what do you mean by idle hands is the devil's workshop? It is my opinion your hands were extremely busy in 1994. O.J., you are all washed-up.
Enjoy your life in prison. Work those hands, Baby!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments