O.J. Simpson in Killer Shape

11/22/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonO.J. Simpson has a lot of time on his hands and he's putting it to good use -- he's in the best shape of his post-murder football life.

The Juice is dropping the lbs, lifting weights, and, for good measure, preaching racial harmony and anger management to other inmates at Nevada's Lovelock Correctional Center, a good friend of his tells the NY Post.

Norman Pardo claims, "He says that's one of the benefits of not being able to go out and party all the time like he used to."

Because idle hands are the devil's workshop.

OhWell

Too Bad O.J. Didn't Chop Up Michael Jackson
It Would Have Saved A Lot Of Time
OhWell As Long As The Freak Is Dead Thats What Counts

Simone

It's a complicated situation...

The Burglar

Haven't you guys read the entire NY Post article? There is a movie trailer up at www.suspect32.com with OJ, raw and unscripted. Check it out, you might learn something new before posting a comment.. I want to see this movie so bad.

Rx

Thinking on it further, I believe it was three years O.J. must spend in federal prison once his term in state prison is ended. That federal sentence must be for kidnapping as kidnapping is a federal offense.

Simone

Huuuuuuuuummmmmmmm... Creepy!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Debbie

O.J.IS WHERE HE SHOULD OF GONE MANY YEARS AGO WHEN HE SLAUGHTERED HIS X AND FRIEND. HE IS A DANGEROUS /SICK MAN.
I STILL CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THE STUPID JURY LET HIM GO...THOSE PEOPLE SCARE ME!
REALLY, THEY BREED AND THEY DRIVE.... think about it!
AS FOR JOE JACKSON....MONEY HUNGRY JERK. HE HAS NOTHING AND NOW WANTS HIS SONS. ANOTHER SICK MAN.
IT IS REALLY SO SAD.

Eric Anderson

22Nov09

There are worse things happening in Las Vegas, try being employed for Bally's as a runner/busser and taking in all the smoke from the pizza cooking area! Believe me you could be found dead on the job for the first day from the referral from the nearby union hall # 226! Suffocation is no way to spend you retirement days let alone your work history!

Hell, you could lose a leg of two the way some of the employees move heavy metallic carts without regards for those around them!
Not to mention the thirteen inch switch blade that Randy the runner/caterer carried around in his pocket at the nearby Aramark center! Randy has redish brown hair and is carrying a grudge! Even Sonja the HR rep and employee clothing rep says Randy needs that
lethal weapon to perform his job!

Believe it or not! Las Vegas has a halloween spell on the poor man!

Rx

I wonder if the prison sanctioned these "classes" O.J. presides over or if he just informally spouts this BS to his homies while out in the prison yard.

Barb

I guess he thought he was above the law as he got away with the murder. Big dummy.

ilovetheshowmadmen

does anyone know if OJ got an invite to Khloe and Lamar's wedding? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

prolly get em some steak knives.....lol

Rx

Does anyone besides me remember the Ginsu knife that used to be advertised in TV infomercials years ago? If they still make them, I think O.J. would be a good pitchman for the product.

balls

balls

why?

I don't think OJ killed those people. I think he was set up by the police. I think Mark Fuhrman did it. I hope he gets a new trial . The judge sentenced him unfairly compared to others who committed similar crimes.That's not right.

Minnie

I am glad to hear that he is still locked up. I thought that his sleezy lawyer might have found a loop hole by now. I hope OJ stays in shape, and lives to be one hundred years old, as long as he stays behind bars for the rest of his life. I cannot image a worse punishment than that. It took a few years but he finally hit rock bottom.
OJ = Bad Karma

Vmax

Ummm.. part of his defense when he slaughtered his ex wife and her boyfriend was that he was arthritic, so he didn't have the physical ability to perform such an attack. Yeah right. I hope someone drops a really heavy barbell on his throat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments