O.J. Simpson in Killer Shape

11/22/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonO.J. Simpson has a lot of time on his hands and he's putting it to good use -- he's in the best shape of his post-murder football life.

The Juice is dropping the lbs, lifting weights, and, for good measure, preaching racial harmony and anger management to other inmates at Nevada's Lovelock Correctional Center, a good friend of his tells the NY Post.

Norman Pardo claims, "He says that's one of the benefits of not being able to go out and party all the time like he used to."

Because idle hands are the devil's workshop.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

white girl Becky

I live in a trailerpark and eat bologna and tuna all day. OhWell

white girl Becky

I ride the short yellow bus to school and wear batman drawers.

white girl Becky

balls

white girl Becky

balls loves kooky

white girl Becky

Eff you balls. Im running this thread.

white girl Becky

Im not white trash. Im poor white trash. Sarah Palin's my hero. SARAH PALIN 2012!! She's the smartest woman on earth. YEAH SARAH!! Well excuse me. I'm about to molest my daughter now. You know how we poor white trailer trash do. BYE YALL. GO SARAH GO!! GO SARAH GO!!

white girl Becky

Oh no. I just impregnated my daughter. I knew I should've worn a condom.

Linda

Honestly, I'm SICK of him and the mention or hearing of his name makes me nauseous. I wish he would just GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!!

Linda

Frankly, I'm sick of him. The name makes me nauseous. I wish he would disapear and never resurface.

RICK

ANY PERSON OTHER THAN OJ WOULD HAVE JUST RECEIVED A HAND SLAPPING FOR THE INCIDENT IN LAS VEGAS. THAT WHOLE THING WAS WRONG. HE WAS RETRIEVING ITEMS THAT BELONGED TO HIM.

I SAY, HANG IN THERE JUICE..........YOU WERE AND STILL...ARE THE GREATEST RUNNING BACK TO EVER SET FOOT ON A FIELD. NO PERSON CAN CUT LATERALLY LIKE YOU, YOU ALSO HAD THE BEST PERIPHERAL VISION OF ANY RUNNER WITH TREMENDOUS ACCELERATION. GO JUICE!

RICHARD FALDUTO

I wonder if OJ watches keeping up with the Kardashians, if you think about it he paid for their fame. Oh and their store DASH.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6