Dr. Conrad Murray's Patients -- No Fear

11/23/2009 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's Patients -- No FearDr. Conrad Murray's patients aren't gonna let a little something like the death of Michael Jackson keep them from seeing the good doc ... in fact, most of them couldn't be happier.

Since Dr. Murray is now back in business, we called a few of his patients to see if they were just a lil' skittish.

Jack Hammond, told us Dr. Murray saved his life twice in the last ten years ... and he "couldn't be more excited."

Everyone else we spoke to was just as upbeat. Eliza Robertson said she had already seen Dr. Murray and would "recommend him to any of my friends."

We could go on ... but you get the point ... Dr. Murray isn't losing any business because of MJ. And he needs the business.

Jan

the whole thing stinks, stinks, STINKS!

Suicide

****Insanity Says:

It seems like when a specific point of view is not liked here that you are blocked from posting...U Should Know This Insanity Is A Cyber Gansta! I will not be stopped...! To the chick that had issues about me being a man u can put my (pardon) in your (pardon) and figure out the flavor and let me know if that is manly enough 4 u trick...

Duh

32. Insanity Says:

What Up Ma?

Posted at 3:31PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by Insanity X 1.0

Hi Insanity!

Suicide

Insanity Checks Piegon Head Directly:

This chick I am wondering why she all up in mine? I saying what are you so concerned regarding Insanity 4? Suck A$$ Skank..

sue

Duh

Posted at 3:39PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by Cali MJ Fan

There is a new story on TMZ entitled something like "Michael Phelps, Our Bad" and it does indeed detail that they got the wrong Michael Phelps. There IS a Michael Phelps that owes the IRS but it is not the Olympic swimmer.

Duh

49. i dont care if adam is gay SO WHAT, the thing that bothers me about the whole ordeal is there were children including my teens watching for one reason michael jackson awards to be announced and had to endure the nastiness of this idiot, showing his filth and didnt even care who he was doing it in front of..everyone in that audience were shocked and after he was done did you notice there were very few that applauded him.. there is an article about the news channel receiving complaints on him today!!! he was absolutely discusting the reason i am so fired up about this isnt because of adam lambert he is a nobody in my book, its just how bad they ridicule michael for everything and put stories about him in the negative and all these other idiots just rake in the good work or good job!!!we love you michael now and forever!!! sue from tampa

Posted at 3:47PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by sue

I totally agree with you Sue, maybe I overemphasized the gay thing. I really don't care if they are gay or not, the point I was trying to make is that it is now IN YOUR FACE with the gay community whether we like it or not. That performance just pushed me over the edge, it was so IN YOUR FACE it was sickening. It was like "I'm going to make you look at it whether you want to or not". I really was shocked, but I guess that is what he was going for.

Suicide

Insanity Ponders:

Is TMZ Sucks C^^oc^^k:

Related to someone here because dude must be..Why no blockage chump??U already know my take on the situation...I might re-add u to facebook so you can read it...Personally

-Insanity With The Dillenger
-Insanity With The Shot Gun
-Insanity X Lives @ Facebook.com
-Insanity X OUT...

Duh

51. Insanity Says 2 TMZ Sucks Coc^%k:

U Do NOT want no parts of Insanity you need to clean your rear out with a douche...It seems that the foul odor of your mouth still persists dude simple and plain u do not want me...DO NOT COME 4 ME...FROM ME TO U!

Posted at 3:47PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by Insanity X 1.0

ROFLMAO!

sue

go get them insanity!!!put the hurtin on them. sue from tampa

Marisa

Great joke TMZ.)) Sorry for your friends Eliza...

a fan

Duh

58. I am trying to figure out why Michael Vick got two years in federal prison for running a dog fighting ring and Conrad Murray kills Michael Jackson and makes numerous violations of prescription laws DEA laws etc and now he is just going about his business just like nothing happened.

Posted at 4:01PM on Nov 23rd 2009 by a fan

Very good question! Makes me wonder too!

TMZ ROCKS ON

have you had your milk today? mikey did

got milk?