Arnold Schwarzenegger -- I'm Ticket-Proof!

11/24/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger claims he hasn't been pulled over since he became Governor of California 6 years ago -- but as we all know ... it's not because he's never broken the law!!!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Click to watch
The infamous red zone parker and husband to law avoiding citizen Maria Shriver was on Leno last night -- where he admitted he hasn't been pulled over, let alone gotten a ticket, since he was sworn in.

His term ends in 2011. Watch out -- karma's a bitch.

princess

DOUCHE!!!

Nameless

Big deal. I haven't been ticketed longer than that and I have no free pass from law enforcement.

Missy

Both of them make my skin crawl. Phony people who try to shove their personal agendas down our throats. I think I'll go heave..

Bonnie

Oh to be free of accountability. Please tell us what that sense of entitlement is like.

kevin

Why isn't TMZ reporting about Climategate? Only the most IMPORTANT story in a long long time?

interested canadian

really bad attitude,teach your children well. not impressed

Eric Anderson

Arnold's greatest saying is that while driving a nice car such as a jaguar that keeping an even and slow pace is good since he knows the k- vlaues and speed limits of the streets!

Who needs to drive over the speed limit when you have a jaguar that can do oen hundred miles per hour! Safe driving is best!

Arnold, after being stopped over seven times in Las Vegas in the auto, it pays to be nice to the officer, they let me go on my way in all incidents!

The female police to the west of Phoenix near the neighboring city - stop persons driving thru town for speeding even if you are within the speed limits! Speeding should refer for dis-regard for the speed limits, no tfor having a legal spped attained in your
older model diesel mercedes! What a rip off!

uhHuh

Arnold's GREAT. And he could've been greater with alittle help from the ASSEMBLY.
Too bad the voters of Cali-fornia didn't vote his proposals in on the special election 3 yrs ago, maybe we wouldn't be choked out right now.His hands are tied.

REMOVE CONGRESS-VOTE IN ANY NEWCOMERS AND FIRE THE LAZY BASTARDS THAT HAVE TROUGHED OUR SYSTEM & VOTE THEMSELVES PAYRAISES WHEN THE STATE IS IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY.

VOTERS SHOULD BOOT DEMOCRATS & REPUBLICANS OUT AND VOTE IN NEW BLOOD. THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY WHEN ONLY 2 PARTIES CONTROL THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM AND CONTROL EVERYTHING-WHICH OBVIOUSLY, THEY'VE NOT DONE A GOOD JOB AT THAT, SO FIRE THEM AND LET THEM COLLECT THEIR LIFETIME BENEFITS THEY VOTE IN FOR THEMSELVES (WHICH SHOULD BE STRIPPED TOO WHEN NO LONGER SERVING). THERE.

Soosie

Actually he was pulled over as Governor. I think TMZ even posted it here. He was riding a motorcycle without a motorcycle license and crashed, January 2006.

Brother Harold, S.J.

I GUESS BEING A NAZI AND MARRIED TO THE MOST HIDEOUS OF THE KENNEDY WOMEN PUTS THESE TWO DIRT BAGS ABOVE THE LAW.

liz

I live across the street from the Santa Monica, CA church the governor attends most every Sunday. I would say that most Sundays he parks illegally in the red zone. Interesting!

wayne

give him hell if you like, he just keeps smiling, arnold for pres. & sly for v.p.

Kitty

His wife was at Bed Bath and Beyond, yesterday, and she was parked in the red...I found it so amusing to actually see it...

DAVID

This is an episode right out of the Andy Griffith Show where Barney, ticketed the governor's car. The California governor should do what the governor did in that episode and shake the officer's hand for doing his job.