La Toya on Dr. Murray -- Don't Hire the 'Murderer'

11/24/2009 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya Jackson is still in attack mode over her brother's death -- shredding Dr. Conrad Murray last night and warning, "Nobody should hire him."

La Toya Jackson: Click to watch
Last night outside of Boa Steakhouse, Michael Jackson's sister blasted the doc -- who just returned to work yesterday -- saying "Dr. Murray murdered my brother and it was wrong."

As we previously reported, most of his patients are actually excited to have him back.

kathy40

JMA71.
Same thoughts here. Murray's patients must be suicidal going back to a DOCTOR who didn't even know how to do CPR on his patient and only called for help after ONE WHOLE hour. GOD help these people.
And Latoya: Please put a lid on it. We don't need to hear from a sister who years ago "fed her brother to the tabloids" by accusing him of molesting children.I think the only one who forgave her was MJ himself, he had a BIG LION's HEART. RIP King of Hearts!

They were in it for the money

1. On one hand, there's 1 person who is addicted and needs this drug to supposedly sleep. He hires a Dr. and so forth and so on and the patient self injects himself with more than the Dr. is willing to give.

2. On the other, there's 1 perosn who fired a person and that person could have done something.

3. One more. there's one person who just said cant fight the system and went out of his contract obligation the easy way.

In none of this can we honestly say this Dr. did this on purpose. He is only negligent in buying into the whims of a demanding icon who hired him to get this stuff. He probably beleived Michael in the begining, but between not being paid and then realizong Michael was a true addict, it was too late for him.

wendy

you go latoya!!!

stay in attack mode !!!!!

hope dr dead goes to jail!!!

alexa

We know Michael Jackson had a problem with drugs, but the good doctor WATCHED him die.

and we get to see alot more than we want of LaToya

RIP Michael Jackson

jenny

Well if Dr Murray is a murderer than anytime an alcoholic kills himself or someone else after driving home from a bar or dies from alcohol poisoning than we should charge the bartenders who serve them. I dont think he deserves to practice medicine because I am sure he knew what was going on but MJ was the drug addict and do they charge every drug dealer who supplies an addict who ods. No of course not.

sweet

I have to agree with LaToya on this one! Whether Michael WANTED the drugs or NOT, he should have used his MEDICAL DEGREE to make a descision, NOT Michael's bank account! Of course his patients are glad to have gim back, those dirty suckers were going thru withdrawl without him and his prescription pad! What a SICK SICK mutha that dude is! No matter if Michael begged, or was addicted, or whatever, it was Dr Mckiller's PROFESSIONAL DUTY not to feed his drug habit! PERIOD!

Lorry

If Murry hadn't been greedy he wouldn't have been in this situation now.

Remember Mikes lyrics from Money:

Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You'll do anything for money...
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care
You'd do her for the money
Say it's fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don't care
You kill for the money
Do or dareThe thrill for the money
Are you infected with the same disease
Of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers
If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it
You'll do anything for money...
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil
You say you wouldn't do it
For all the money in the world
I don't think soIf you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you're dealing with God
Then you will hell him
You'll do anything for money
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

puppi

HEY...PEOPLE...LATOYA IS RIGHT.

WHERE IS AMERICAN MEDICAL BOARD to take his license from this
killer...HE HAD MURDERED SOME ONE and he is still allowed to go
back to be a doctor like nothing happened !!!!

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY big time. MICHAEL JACKSON = CATALOGUE
THAT MEANS conspiracy = GREED = SONY/AEG/TOMMY MATOLLA/THOME/DELIO
and DR,MURRAY = MURDER of the biggest artist in the world
MURDER= FAKE WILL = FRAUDE = SET-UP = MURDER...MURDERER goes FREE!!
......COVER UP BY LAPD....DR, MURRAY SHOULD BE IN JAIL.......

NO JUSTICE FOR OUR MURDERED KING......

a fan

test

Bart

That's just like "Them". Always blaming somebody else for their short comings. MJ was a dope head and got just exactly what he ask for. Boycott MJ and MJ prodcuts.

Domerious Washington

Who the F cares what La Toya Jackson think. She is a washed up usta was who just wants to be in the lime light. I guess she is in line to get some dollars. You know how screwed up that family is.

Missy

IF Michael asked for the drug or not is not the point,the point is Murray is a "doctor" and he should not have given them to him! He took and oath to protect his patients and he overlooked that oath for money! I don't believe MJ was a "druggie" either,He was under alot of stress for these concerts and he just wanted sleep! Murray did murder MJ! Murray should be in jail! I pray for justice!

puppi

HEY...HEY...YOU HATERZ GO TO HELL...GET YOU UGLY A@@ OUT OF HERE.

MURDERERS GO FREE, THIS IS OUR NEW AMERICA people, GET USE TO IT!!!

MURRAY THAT DAMN DOC. THE KILLER WILL GET HIS SOON !!!!!

LONG LIVE THE JACKSON +3

lls

Toya, sweetie, you really need to STFU! If you continue calling Murray a "murderer", Murray will have the right to file a defamation suit against you. Oh my, how would you pay for that judgement slapped against you...............Mj's money? Don't think so! He did not leave you any!

Weren't you the one that screamed from the mountain tops, Michael is a child molestor? Thought so!

Go crawl back under that rock you slithered out of when your brother commited suicide!

justice4MJ

exactly! you tell em LaToya!
he shouldnt be able to use medicine! esp right now, how is that even legal!