Robin Williams -- What Heart Problems?

11/24/2009 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking good after undergoing heart surgery back in March, Robin Williams smacked a wet one on his new mystery lady friend in NYC on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Last year, Robin and his kid's former nanny-turned-wife of 20 years filed for divorce.

His heart will go on.

janicebyrne01

Leave the man alone. Stop pestering him with pap snappers etc. He's entitled to privacy

mitch myers

dude is a flippin wierdo!

LoryAnn

good for him

doc murry

HE OBVIOUSLY COLORS HIS HAIR AND WHY WOULD A YOUNG HOTTIE LIKE THAT BE WITH SUCH AN OLD MAN..CERTAINLY OLDER THAN HER DAD,,THATS SICK..GOOD FOR HIM BAD FOR HER..AT LEAST SHE CAN ALWAYS CHANGE HIS DEPENDS FOR HIM

Cherrie_Blossomm

I hope he find happiness. And I can still remember watching him on "Mork and Mindy." Tells you how old I really am...lol

justice4MJ

i really like Robin's clothes lol he looks very stylish

Whamo

People are finally seeing what his fellow comics have know for years...this guy is NOT funny. Same act over and over and over. I f@#king can't stand this guy..and no one can convince me he's not gay!

Disgusting

Gross, she's too young. He used to be so brilliant, now is just another creepy old guy. Men seem to lose it after 50.

Eric Anderson

Having an outfit like that is similar to being caught by your father with a "toke master" in your inner pocket and looking good with a pPeter Framton hair style!

Money Talks

A young woman has to be quite desperate to be with such an old and ugly man. He may be talented and maybe he has money, which would explain the attraction inspired by greed. This is disgusting, women are leeches and men are pigs.

billybrown00

Isn't it ironic that the only good movies this "comedian" are the ones where he's not doing comedy. I can't stand Robin Williams. The guy is just an annoying jackass.

peggy

I love Robin Williams, he's funny, he can play comedy, and drama..He has entertained our troops.. I think he's great....

Mary

Simply love Robin Williams and pleased to see him with a pretty not-too-young woman...we all deserve joy and companionship in life (even we babyboomers)!

Chris

I'm not at all surprised that Robin is with a beautiful woman. I think he is very cute and sexy. I love, love, love his hairy chest. I love Harvey's hairy chest too.

Chris

People, there's only 13 years difference between them. She's 45 and he's 58 according to the National Enquirer.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments