Alice Cooper -- Wanna Bone?

11/25/2009 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After over 30 years of performing, it's nice to see 61-year-old Alice Cooper still gets really excited to be on stage.

Alice Cooper
Either that, or rigor mortis has set in.

Simone

Hhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!

Melissa

30 years? 30 years??? 30???!!!

Excuse mois, but when I was 13 years old Mr. Alice Cooper was already a celebrity... and I am 51 now...

Eaglewerks

"Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier, February 4, 1948)[1] is an American rock singer, songwriter and musician whose career spans more than FOUR decades ..." ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Cooper ) Uhm...a Decade is 10 years and 10 x 4 = More than 40 years.... and I am his age and my Thing looks a lot better than his.

Lost Lass

Aw c'mon, don't be ragging on Alice! He's one of the nicest guys in the Rock world, and the people of his hometown (Valley of the Sun...Phoenix) adore him....he's a great guy who does alot of the community.

We love you, Alice!

Icebaby

This is a legend. Pop stars are overrated f@cks who want nothing but money with computerized "music". That includes all that bling bling ho money thug crap.

Are you kidding me?

Does he have a chin or just a neck connected to his mouth???

Marketing $ociologist

30 years? Do the math TMZ. I first saw Vince Furnier as a member of the Spiders open for The Byrds in 1965. My math says 45 years. Where do you get 30? Between this and the Hulk Hogan photos, your journalism is off today. Guess you can't handle it if it's not a Michael Jackson story.

cjs

Sunck out with friends as a mere child and saw him in 1972 at Cincinnati Gardens.. I'll never forget it ! What a SHOW !! A LOT of fun !! He plays a mean game of golf now. Love ya Alice !!

Slutty Whores Rock

Yikes vince, get a neck lift will ya? You got more wattles than Andy Rooney.
And yeah TMZ, I first saw Alice in 1969 at Central Park (for $2), so that's 40 years ago.

London not England

YIKES...!!!!
He looks like the "Original" Gladis Kravitz in BEWITCHED.....

That turkey neck thing going on...it's time for Doctor Beverly Hills Alice...!

GeneNash_com

I hope when I get old I can afford a cool looking crutch like that…

roseybaby63

Alice is a music icon. He's been around forever. I've adored him since I was a teenager. I have all his albums...yes vinyl albums. Of course many have been replaced by cds by now. He's a true showman and does it for the fans. And for those who are critical of his "turkey neck"...wtf......he's getting old.....so what? I don't care how many wrinkles or hanging skin he has, Alice rocks.

Sad sad

Stop giving this guy air. Why don't you talk about Metals Icon Ronnie James Dio being hospitalized?

uhHuh

I'm curious too...IS THAT A GOITER ON HIS NECK???
well it is turkey season..maybe he's just rockin the latest in turtleneck waer....

barry Gordy is genius

That'a great. I wanna be sporting something like that when I'm in my sixties. LOL.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments