Alice Cooper -- Wanna Bone?

11/25/2009 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After over 30 years of performing, it's nice to see 61-year-old Alice Cooper still gets really excited to be on stage.

Alice Cooper
Either that, or rigor mortis has set in.

Miles

This is one guy that I can honestly say. Would still be making and performing music even if there was no money involved. Rock on Alice!!!!

elephantman

Alice Cooper has always been totally cool, he has been throuhg hell and back' now he plays golf! JUST SAYIN!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!1

Fred Farkel

SO TRUE ! ! !

What concert have you ever seen:

KIDS
MOMS
DADS
GRANDPAS
GRANDMAS
GREAT GRANDMAS
GREAT GRANDMAS

sunnyroberto

I'm a big rock and metal fan, coming up on 50 year of age, and to me Alice Cooper is the greatest. If I had to pick an idol, it would be either Alice Cooper or Lemmy from Motorhead. But Cooper is hilarious because he's survived and thrived!! He's also a scratch golfer, and if you've ever seen an interview with him he's hilarious and coherant. Compare him to Ozzy and you see that this guy is still with it. I bet you when he turns 70, he'll do a birthday concert that will totally kick a** over anything that today's rock acts can do.

God bless you , Alice!!

#1 Alice Fan

All I have to say is that if you have never been to an Alice Cooper concert... you don't know what your missing. It is not just a concert, it is a show with a storyline and is well worth the price. Every year Alice comes out with a different line up and he knows how to please the crowd.

George William Gockel

Alice Cooper started his career in my birth year 1967 and I am 42.

shuffler

I give this guy full credit for remaining active, witty and intelligent and - most of all - a survivor, while all the others don't seem to find the balance that this guy does.

Bex

Stop insulting him about his neck! Jeez. Just because he chooses not to have surgery and end up like all the other rich Americans with artificial ageless skin when they're 61. I've met him and he's pretty damn good looking for a 61 year old! Lets face it you're just all bloody jealous cause you'll never be as good as Alice:)

Bluelady

Probably been 40+ years since he had a REAL boner! Yeah that wrinkly old face and turkey wattle neck is definitely NOT a turn on! I don't understand why he has such a beautiful wife, or why she would stay with the old coot! Money? Most likely. I USED to be a fan since 1971. But the crap he says on his radio show pisses me right off! He thinks he's being funny when he refers to his listeners and fans as a bunch of toothless, trailer trash hicks. If that's what he thinks his fans are like he can go to hell! for real! He should remember just who puts out the money for his concerts and buys his merchandise! It won't be ME anymore!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2