Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress

She Wolf?

12/2/2009 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Tiger Woods' alleged voicemail recorder/lover Jaimee Grubbs as she appeared on VH1's "Tool Academy" (left) -- and pop diva Shakira at some event in NYC earlier this year (right).

Jaimee Grubbs and Shakira

Only one of them claims their hips don't lie.

We're just sayin'.

SHEILA

SERIOUSLY!!How can you even compare the two! Shakira is a good women, this Jamie chic is just another hoe in this world! She is the perfect discription of someone who should be on For the Love of Ray J or even Love show with that rocker. "you're a hoe, you know you're a hoe!"
What i don't understand is what did you get out of this you stupid girl? You look like a low life hooker!

NuclearWinter

TMZ COULD YOU PLEASE NOT COMPARE THE GODESS THAT IS SHAKIRA TO THIS SKANK??? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT WAS NOT EVEN RIGHT. I AM OFFENDED.

whatever

First they don't even look remotely alike, second how are you gonna compare the low life skank to a woman with so much talent who actually donates to charity and helps little kids in other countries.

Lovie

OMG, that face is the epitomy of skankness. I will never understand how guys w/ gorgeous wives always pick the polar opposite to cheat with. Talk about trading down. Where do you start w/ this one? Bad hair, pig snout, meth face. Ugh! At least Rachel Uchtel is really pretty. This one...FUG!!

marcusdolby

I think shes Hot....I would do her. No self respecting man would turn her down.

Lola

Is it just me, or does she resemble a white Tiger Woods in a blonde wig and bad makeup?

Elin's SUPPORTER!!!

Actually Jaimee and LeAnne Rimes look more alike...and perhaps they should get together and compare HOME WRECKING notes....

my my my

Let the guy be, but he could have picked someone not so shanky

noella