« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Crash Witness -- He Was Snoring

12/3/2009 7:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods was snoring when a neighbor approached him in the wake of the crash Friday morning -- this according to new audio tapes released by the Florida Highway Patrol.

Tiger Woods: Click to launch

The neighbor, Jarius Lavar Adams, was interviewed by FHP in the wake of the crash, and described everything he saw when he approached the crash scene -- including Tiger's injuries.

On the tape, Adams describes "the lacerations that were on his lip." When a trooper asks if there was "a lot of blood?" Adams replies, "Not a lot, not a lot."

Adams also claimed he didn't smell booze or any kind of drug on Woods when he approached him.

A trooper asks, "Did you get close enough that you would think you would have smelled it if he had been drinking?" Adams responds, "Definitely. Yes. Yes."

During the interview, Adams also claims both Tiger Woods' mother and the mother of his wife, Elin Nordegren, were both at the crash scene.

We have confirmed from our sources that Tiger's mom was definitely there.

Tiger Woods Car Crash

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

London Girl

She went crazy on his Tigers ass with her mum and him mum in the house. Wow!

Makenna

The hospital failed for not testing his blood.

JR

I guess we can call him Well Now you can call him "CHEETAH".

Only marry foreign women

domestic violence against man cover up.

Makenna

He was passed out from the pain medication and whatever else he was taking. She did not knock him unconscious with the club. He would have had a fractured skull if she did that.

London Girl

Rollingstones Ronnie Woods arrested in Surrey, UK for assaulting his girl friend. It's all about the woods.

judy

Sounds like Tiger may be a sex addict.

ktj

2. I think he was in bed on heavy duty meds and Elin went through his phone. She woke him and confronted him (probably slapped or punched him)I think he grabbed his keys and took off. I bet he was incoherent from meds before he even left the drive way.

The hospital failed for not testing his blood.
Posted at 10:04AM on Dec 3rd 2009 by me oh my

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/03/tiger-crash-witness-he-was-snoring/#comments#ixzz0YdhK2bLS

This is the best theory I have seen so far! I think you are spot on here.

Alexa

They're renegotiating the pre-nup? If Elin has an ounce of brains in her head, she'll get a divorce pronto. She can make plenty of money in child support and writing a tell all book. She shouldn't let herself be held captive by this lying cheater.

judy

Definitely a sex addict.

Maureen Heim

What do drugs "smell" like? Ha Ha!

givemeabreak

Sex Addict.....Whatever! I maybe a sex addict too, but I only have sex with my husband!!!

Kid Capri

Tiger better watch out, he might end up just like Steve McNair, what star athlete doesn't have things on the side? She will definitely leave him, Scandinavian women are VERY independent and can care less about being single moms, especially with the kind of cash she can get. Come to Scandinavia, most women look like Elin. All that's missing is the other baby momma due to appear in 3, 2, 1....

cris

The guy says that he had been Tiger's neighbor for 17 years. That's not possible given that Tiger lived grew up on the West Coast and did not move to Florida until he turned pro.

dani

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder! Both MOMs were THERE?!?!? WTH? How come no one mentioned this before. Did they help Elin beat the crap out of Tiger?!

On the tape, the Adams mom said, "she saw 2 golf clubs in the golf cart. So there was a golf cart that TMZ, at first, denied existing. So, Elin was on the golf cart and Tiger sleeping/snoring in the middle of the street?

This is too bizarre and I doubt, at this point, we will ever get the whole truth. Oh well, I'll just wait and see what happens next.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments