« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel and Tiger Spoke Last Night

12/3/2009 2:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred has never canceled a news conference in her career ... so why was today's camera op scuttled? Sources tell us Rachel Uchitel and Tiger Woods have been communicating ... as recently as late last night.

Sources say Rachel was in touch with Tiger and his reps before Friday's car accident and last night for approximately a half hour.

There are reports of some sort of deal between Rachel and Tiger -- i.e. money for silence. We have no knowledge one way or the other. As of last night we do know no financial overture had been made.

But we do know Rachel, Tiger and his reps knew full well her original plan was to lie and deny the sexual relationship.

What we do know for sure: Gloria Allred is a good chess player, so someone made a move in the last 12 hours.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

joieg-j

Tiger I Love You! Now what's done is DONE!! GO get your niner, putter and or whatever else you need to get back on the Golf Course. I miss watching you .. all the rest.. is ...

Tiger f***ing Woods

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

first!

excretive producer

Silence is GOLDen!!!!

Chris

Some deal going on!

Googie

How much did it cost? How much was Allred's cut?

Mrs. Canna

Rachel is on the ho stroll, she needs to make her $$ and run.

givemeabreak

This story is so sad, in so many ways. And to think I used to really respect Tiger. Oh well, I guess I will cross the Tiger Woods WII game off our Christmas list. I am SO glad I have not already paid for that thing. After all this, I would be sick to my stomach everything we played the thing.

Tim

Why was he taking medications anyway? What current injuries does he have? Is he addicted to pain killers?

Makenna

TMZ Radaronline posted this almost an hour ago. What took you so long? Every story you write is just a repeat from that site. You have become the new Perez.

B

Paid her to keep quiet!! You Go Girl!! Ching...Ching!!

SnakeCommander

It makes me mad to how stupid Mr. Woods is, he has lots of money a hot young wife, and two lovely children. He's a damn fool. He better hope that he's wife doesn't leave him and take the kids, cars, house and atleast half his money!

doc murry

GO TIGER GO..WE KNOW MICHAEL JACKSON IS BEHIND THIS AND DR MURRY TOO..TO KEEP MURRY OUT OF JAIL THEY HAVE THROEWN YOU TO THE DEVIL

RUN TIGERR RUN

SnakeCommander

Tiger your better put your house in order my friend.

?????

On NBC they're now saying that Tiger is offering his wife so much money over a certain time period to stay with him; that it would be a good "Business Deal" for her. And we should feel sorry for her? The ony difference between her and the other whores is two children.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments