Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress Kills

12/6/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' alleged mistress Jaimee Grubbs couldn't have said it better than Ed Hardy.

0921_media_removed_britney
Here Jaimee is ... partying it up in Calabasas, CA.

As for the dude talking to her ... RUN!!!

Donna

These people do not live realistic lives. Money is thrown at them, privilege and perks are at their beckoned call. They have extremely inflated egos due to all the attention they are given. And of course, not to mention all the millions of dollars they acquire. Our society puts too much emphasis on celebrity and putting these people on petal stools like they are god-like. We have to examine ourselves. It is NOT normal! I am not at all making any kind of excuse for Tiger Woods. He should be greatly ashamed of himself and these women are disgusting leaches. They are just as bad as Tiger. I am very disappointed in Tiger and gave him more credit than that. He bought into his celebrity and used it to his advantage.
Shame, shame!!!

Please!

bobby#171,

Please white girls are whores, I am a Black Man and they come on to me all the time. I had one Chick tell me that she just wanted to see what it feels like. Your women are trashy and are animals, Everytime I see a brotha with one of them I just shake my head.

I don't know why they insist on Mixing with the Devil.

As for Tiger, Tiger is a Whore, what he did was his own fault, He is Trafficking White Women

Roberto

White women hit on me all the time they are trash! I always use them then throw them away like Kleenex, I know they want to be with me cause they think the Puerto Ricans will be taking over their country soon. Now you will be our maids and lawnboys!

Roberto

Roberto

Jlo was looser than the Grand Canyon when she walked two feet her twins fell out.

Please!

176. Roberto you are an animal and no white woman in her right mind would hit on a broke stupid Puerto Rican moron like you. The only thing you animals take over is the welfare office.
Posted at 3:35PM on Dec 6th 2009 by Ben Affleck

Hey Ben Affleck, Roberto is telling the Truth, White women do throw themselves at them, just go out to the club you will see. White women are Loose, whores. They LUUUUUUVVVVV the Puerto RIcan flavor. Hey Ben you should know you were screwing J_lo for a long time my friend.

Roberto

No, they don't love the Puerto Rican flavor just ask Ben. He got tired of that fat, smelly old Puerto Rican chootie fast enough and went back to the beautiful, flavorable white woman. Puerto Ricans stink like animals and there was no way he was ever going to procreate with JLO. They want a white man to improve their station in life but we don't want them. Matt Damon sure didn't marry a Rican that's for sure.

ladyg

Tiger, Tiger i was in luv witch..ummm I'm black guess u dnt like me..lol next time u wanna cheat find sum attractive women to do it wit..at least ur wife won't b do mad if they were prettier than her, but i can;t share my man with ugly low class shame to womanhood hoes like these...i would had bust ur head if i was ur wife...ya'll neva happy..two beautiful babies wit a woman wit dignity n class yet u had to go creepin wit dat dirty jaimee homewrecker grubbs...she was rejected by da dude who took her on Tool Academy...why Tiger..even a regular guy rejected her y da hell will u den wanna stick urself in her..these women need to go sumwhere n kill demselves..

Roberto

matt Damon's wife is not Puerto Rican she is from Argentina, believe me, there is a world of difference between the two groups. Speaking Spanish is the only thing they have in common.

doctorme

Not an attractive picture. Thin is not all it takes to be attractive.

Homewrecker.

You're young... hopefully you will learn that cheating with a married man is not the way to get ahead. Try and find a guy who is actually interested in you... not just your body... not just sex. Try and find a single guy so you don't have to take a father away from his 2 year old and 9 month old children. Look at the guys you might have ignored in high school/college. The nice guys, normal looking, smart... ones who actually have a career and will be able to treat you well.

ann

People are missing the most important point. Especially after SNL
Domestic Violence is Assault! It is NOT o.k. for ANYONE to do it.
This happens in real life and there is a great deal of bias especially in divorce and custody cases. This is often used as a tool. Don't make light of it!

Please!

183. It's humorous reading all the WHITE-BLACK comments... most are slanted toward white women being easy for black men which is certainly not the case. Tiger may be part black, however, he is not an attractive person. Money and fame are a ticket. There will always a willing taker. I think it is more telling that Tiger was seeking caucasian women.

Posted at 3:09PM on Dec 6th 2009 by Tommy Vincent

Tommy I agree I am a black woman, and Tiger is not attractive at all. To me he looks like Bozo the Clown with that WIde Smile. I must say this though Tommy and I am by no means being racist at all, I honestly believe that white women who have children by black men teach their children all of there history and not just the WHite History, because you see these Mixed kids go into the world thinking they are white until the day comes and although its wrong someone calls them the N word and they are upset. They should let their kids know that this will probably happen to you instead it happening to the child and the child wasn't prepared.

I don't know what happen to Tiger no matter which way you look at it He is still a Minority on Both sides of the Fence.

Please!

Posted at 3:09PM on Dec 6th 2009 by Tommy Vincent

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/06/tiger-woods-alleged-mistress-jaimee-grubbs-affair-ed-hardy/13#comments#ixzz0YwiVMYKH

Do you think he was seeking these caucasion woman because white women are considered easy

Yolanda Nixon

Tiger has to wear his spikes off the course to keep his knuckles from dragging!

hobag

Women used to be ashamed of being trashy whores...now they get paid for it. Isn't that illegal? She looks like a walking std.